SciTechBlog   « Back to Blog Main
November 21, 2008

A little good news, for a change

Posted: 10:10 AM ET

Forget about your 401 (k).  Forget about that little Dow Jones number in the corner of the TV screen that almost always has a minus sign in front of it.  Forget about the sudden media interest in the Great Depression and Herbert Hoover's presidency.   We've got an hour's worth of good news for you.solutions_v1

For the past year, CNN's Miles O'Brien has searched high and low for Solutions: ideas, inventions, and people that have stemmed environmental impact and in most cases, saved a little money to boot.

"Green Warriors:  The Fight for Solutions" airs on CNN/US at 6 p.m. ET Saturday Nov. 22, and again at 2 p.m. ET on Sunday, the 23rd.   CNN's international audience can catch the show at 10 p.m. ET Saturday.

We visited a guy in El Paso whose growing business is, well, growing pond scum.  The algae can be converted into diesel fuel.  Another segment profiles a wildlife officer who pretty much singlehandedly restored the bald eagle population in New York State.  In other segments, you'll see old tires turned into new products, soda bottles turned into carpet, and as a result, garbage turned into money.

The "Solutions" series has its own page on CNN.com here.   Enjoy.

Filed under: environment

Franko   November 21st, 2008 11:40 am ET

Solution more expensive ?
Cure worse than the disease ?

Definitevely, replace leaded aviation fuel.
Solar cells, more than forever to pay back, with low oil prices ?

S Callahan   November 21st, 2008 12:06 pm ET

Miles is pretty remarkable....love your journalism....
and risk taking......
Look forward to the upcoming stories...even the alien ones....

If God created the universe..why not?🙂

Jesus   November 21st, 2008 12:56 pm ET

Aliens created us, in their image.

Dilbert   November 22nd, 2008 12:02 pm ET

To Franko:

Where in the article does it say the solution is more expensive? It doesn't even mention anything about costs. And even if some technologies seem expensive, that is typically true only for the short term. Any new technology is expensive at first. But in the long run, prices come down. Ask anyone in 1980 if a $500 computer or even a $1 calculator was possible and they would think you were nuts. Cost of technology drops. Take solar for example. You say that it takes forever to pay back. Not true. In fact, solar costs have dropped dramatically in the past few years. And some new technology is on the horizon that will reduce its cost even more. Currently, if a home owner installed solar technology, it would pay for itself (on average) in 7-10 years. (And that's at today's energy costs and assumes they do not go up). It may not be as quick of a pay back as one would like, but it is not "forever". It's something called an investment. How many homeowners would love to be able to stop paying their electric bill in 7 to 10 years? According to you, no one. In fact, depending on the homeowners usage, there is the potential that instead of paying an electric bill, the electric company would be paying the homeowner. But who wants that? Not you apparently.

And cheap oil prices???? How quickly we forget the shape we were in 4 months ago with $4.25/gallon gas. It WILL happen again. $5 and $6 a gallon gas will happen, soon. And the bottom line is that oil is a LIMITED resource. That is a fact. It cannot be disputed. We WILL run out of it at some point. So it only makes sense to start looking for replacements now; not after we run out and the world goes into turmoil.

We need to stop being so short sighted and only thinking about now and today. We must not be penny wise and pound foolish. We MUST think about the long term.

Please do the research on these subjects and not simply echo the fear mongering that green solutions will cost a gazillion dollars and destroy the economy. Green solutions will help the environment, give us energy independence, create jobs, and prepare us for the future with a long term solution.

Alex   November 22nd, 2008 6:45 pm ET

Great program. Very informational and full of hope!

It would be great if it could become a weekly show.

Ocean View   November 22nd, 2008 6:51 pm ET

I was channel surfing and came across this show – excellent work. I would like to see it advertised as much as the D.L. Hugley show. I would also like to see it as a prime time line-up show, it's both informative and optimistic.

David   November 22nd, 2008 7:24 pm ET

I was watching CNN’s Green Warriors today at about 6:15 or 6:20pm and they were talking about a new type of solar panel that was lightweight or didn’t need to be weighed down because of it’s design. I have tried finding an article to back up what I saw because I didn’t see the beginning of the story and I can’t seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone know what this was about? Or if this show will be on again? I would really like to know about this new type of solar so I can share it with some people who would find it interesting. Thank you.

Thanks David. It airs again at 2pm ET Today (Sunday), and there's more info on the segments at cnn.com/solutions.

Bill Burgoon   November 22nd, 2008 7:24 pm ET

Just a note to let you know that we just finished Miles report on the Green Warriors. It was an excellent report, one that game all of us a true insight into the work that can be done, and is being done. It is a subject that needs to be followed closely, and look forward to any future reports that Miles might present on the subjecvt. Thank You ....... Bill Burgoon, New Hamburg, Ontario, Canada.

joanelle mulrain   November 22nd, 2008 7:29 pm ET

what is the name of farm in massachusetts re: unique and endangered animals? thanks

Berlin Farm, Berlin, Massachusetts. Thanks for watching!

james edwards   November 22nd, 2008 7:36 pm ET

i think that the search for 100% clean energy is closer than we think ,
we have developed a system that is 100% polution free and 100% fuel free , it also has no harmful biproducts . this was designed to completely remove us from fossil fuels , we are looking for major investors for the further developement of this system .
but this will become the norm for electricification in the future .

shelly   November 22nd, 2008 7:49 pm ET

Hi Miles,

I was so happy and excited to see green warriors. I am a biologist, Landscape Architect, Water Quality Specialist, and most recently a videographer. I have worked in the environmental world for over 25 years and also know of many people doing wonderful things for the environment. I had this same idea to document these stories!!! That said, I have been filming like crazy lots of environmentally based (solution) story ideas. I have many in the bag as I write this, if interested (I can send you a list). I have been filming in HD and editing in FCP suite. I not only have many in the bag, but I have a ton of stories I am in the process of filming.... You would love the list.

I am flowing over with ideas and would like to find a market to show them. Maybe you might like to work with a seasoned biologist who knows where to find unusual, positive, environmentally based story ideas🙂 . I am passionate about this subject and doing this – can I send you video samples/resume/future ideas etc...

Hope to hear from you. Lets chat!!!

Please do not post this.

Sincerely,

Shelly Solomon BSc. BLA

P.S. I also have personally been written about in worldwide publications (Saudi Arabia, Japan, front page of the LA times, Landscape Architecture Mag etc.) on my techniques in cleaning up contaminated freshwater lakes.

Green Innovation   November 22nd, 2008 8:07 pm ET

The graduate students of the Management of Innovation course at Johns Hopkins University (JHU) have published an insightful, timely, and free book on Green Innovation, which I am sure you will enjoy reading! Please click on the link below to download your free copy.

David   November 23rd, 2008 2:43 pm ET

So I once again missed the beginning of the segment I wanted to see on a company that is developing a new solar technology. When I go to look for it on the page you suggested I am unable to find anything related to that particular story. There's lots of other stories that were on the air, but not the one I am looking for. Why is this? I don't understand how I'm supposed to find out about the story if it's not posted online. Can someone tell me a little more about it? It was about 15 or 20 minutes into the segment and they were talking about a new type of solar panel that was lightweight or didn’t need to be weighed down because of it’s design. The name of the company sounded something like Cellendra. But again, I can't find the information anywhere online.

Thanks David - The company can be found at http://www.solyndra.com

Faustino Gonzalez   November 23rd, 2008 2:52 pm ET

I watched the program last night and, again, today. I loved it.
As a physician in a home hospice, I have watched expired and unused medications being discarded in the garbage or directly into the water supply for years. It is quite clear that traces of medications are polluting our waters. The only way to eliminate this problem is to incinerate them.
Here is one of those few Win-Win situations. Incinerated medications leave a small carbon foot print and can be used as a source of renewable energy. Incineration is the WHO's recommended method of disposal. There are currently over 30 plants that generate low cost electricity by incinerating unused and expired medications.
California, Washington and other have medication take back programs. The infrastructure is already in place. What are we waiting for??

Michele Newlands Rowe   November 23rd, 2008 3:10 pm ET

Sorry, not related to space potties, but did anyone catch the story of the woman and the computer pgrm that you can use to stop catalogs from arriving. I constantly cut out the address portion and send it back to the company telling tohem to take me off their list, and that will work after about 60 days, but it gets a little expensive. If they'll just advertise their web sites we can shop without wasting all that paper, and my stamps!
Thanks
-Michele
ok, can't stop myself, are any of the astronauts "European"

Michele Newlands Rowe   November 23rd, 2008 3:19 pm ET

Dear Moderator.
So often I am busy away from my computer and by the time I try to contact a blog or better yet, get a comment or question to someone on screen, I hit the end of the show, or the blog closes, or whatever. I am finally able to Twit with Rick Sanchez after weeks of learning, but I am never able to get to Jack Cafferty or Lou Dobbs in time. Am I the only one who has this problem?
There I am, directly above this comment

November 23rd, 2008 3:10 pm ET
Your comment is awaiting moderation

Darryl Jones   November 23rd, 2008 3:32 pm ET

Very good broadcast today, unfortunately I tuned in too late to realize I should have been recording. Could you please inform me when and or if it will rebroadcast, or provide information where I can followup on the frozen tire recycling and the worm soil reclamation.

My employer operates an auto recycling center and I'm certain this information would help him resolve ongoing issues, while being profitable to the business and simultaneously our envirnment.

Thanks for your efforts to inform us minions.

Thanks! The show may re-broadcast during Christmas week, but the schedule's not set yet. Info on most of the elements/pieces in the hour are online at cnn.com/solutions.

David   November 23rd, 2008 9:14 pm ET

Thanks to whoever answered my question. But, I still would like to know why the Solyndra story wasn't on the CNN\Solutions page. I am just curios, what's the complication here?

David   November 23rd, 2008 9:16 pm ET

curious*

wes eaton   November 23rd, 2008 9:26 pm ET

Hi, i have an idea on how to perhaps offset the problem of increasing ocean acidification due to its ability toabsoreb only so much at a given time.I am aware of some of the problems that are occuring as a result,such as thinning of crustacian shells ,due to their inability to absoreb calcium correctly as a result of ph icreasingly becoming more acidic.I figure we could make the ocean a little more alkali by dumping large quantities of an alkali such as Bi-Sodium Carbonate ie baking soda into currents around the globe .I am not ascientist but I figure if we did it, we can undo it.The Earth has become unbalanced due to collective ignorance,It is imperative we bring back a balance for ourselves and our mother EARTH.

wes eaton   November 23rd, 2008 9:49 pm ET

Sorry but I neglected to state that the problem was the oceaqns ability to absorb only so much carbon dioxide before ph problem occurs.

Jacqueline R. Smith   November 23rd, 2008 11:19 pm ET

Miles,

I work for a local natural food store that has been working towards zero trash as well as providing avenues for recycling to our community beyond the services provided by our local waste company. In the last month or so, the market for our 'raw' recyclables has completely collapsed. We have no one willing to purchase our plastic recyclables. Previously, we have been recycling soft plastics (bags, bubble wrap, mylar balloons) and hard plastics not accepted by our local waste company. The market for these goods has disappeared nation-wide due to the economic slow down. Due to lower levels of sales, factories are slowing down or stopping production as they already have as much inventory of finished goods as they can store. If the factories aren't producing, they aren't buying the raw materials required for their products. Because the factories aren't buying raw materials, the folks who normally process recylable materials back into something factories can buy for production, those folks can no longer purchase recycled materials. If consumers do not have options for recycling, these re-usable goods will end up in the land fill.

I realize this situation is a by-product of the collapse of our consumer economy as so many people have severely curbed their consumerist ways. While I applaud the reduced consumerism, I'm distressed that we have to actually increase the amount of garbage we are sending to the landfill because of our current economic condition.

I'm posting to your blog in hopes that perhaps this story could be carried by CNN to see if something can be done to prevent the increased volume to the waste stream.

Clearly, avoiding packaging will become more important in the current situation, but it is hard to get consumers used to purchasing produce and bulk without now unrecyclable plastic bags. But our store is working to bring about new habits, and we have hope that the changed habits will take root and grow.

Best Regards,

Jacqueline R. Smith

Franko   November 24th, 2008 12:49 am ET

You have to pay for your entertainment
Movie, 6 pak, or greenie actuality.

Solat cells are free in dreams, but bakrupt the reality.
NF3 from solar cell production, just another dud of a greenie gas.

----------

Dilbert
"To Franko:
Where in the article does it say the solution is more expensive?
It doesn’t even mention anything about costs"

I tried out the fantasy of solar cell cost effectiveness.
$200 for 25 watts peak, then a cloud blocks

400 peak hours generate a dollar ($0.10/kwh)
80,000 hours, without interest, to pay $200 back

However, if the NF3 SuperGreenieGas worked as advertised
I could have pleasant, tropical, not Ice Age, future fantasies

Juan   November 24th, 2008 5:31 am ET

Finally! As a mechanical and aerospace engineer who always has the environment and energy in mind, I'm really glad to see someone on the cnn roster I can really relate to that is reporting on things I can really relate to... you're my hero Miles

P.S. Can't wait for the alien special... been wanting to see something more on the subject than just Bill Nye getting made fun of on Larry King Live.

Shawn   November 24th, 2008 1:18 pm ET

Franko, you can't be serious. Your type of reasoning, which actually hinges not on any reasons but just on spewing back baseless status quo drivel is a huge part of what is wrong today. Give some info to back up anything you say, or stop. If we don't change, and change soon, the cost of what we'll face in 20 years will far outweigh the cost of any chanegs we make now.

marie l   November 24th, 2008 11:57 pm ET

Save the Tesla (teslamotors.com)!

I'm trying to raise awareness of this beautiful, American-made, remarkable all-electric car that can go 125 mph and is already in production! It just needs an assembly line (hint: who do we know that has an assembly line and is in desperate need of a good selling car) so it can meet the demand!

Time magazine voted the Tesla the 2nd best invention of 2008:

I would love to see AC360 or Larry King do a show on the Tesla!

Annie from Tennessee   November 25th, 2008 2:04 pm ET

Miles was all joyful as he, like his other Repubs at CNN rejoiced in gas prices taken a drop in price.

He HAD to know that after Obama goes into office or maybe even right BEFORE he goes in, that those gas prices will go back up again because this temorary drop was only done for political gain...
but most people KNOW that anyway!

This will just be one MORE final thing for Bush to push on Obama as he enters office!

Franko   November 30th, 2008 3:52 am ET

Shawn
"Franko, you can’t be serious."

More than serious, I actually put my money on my energy supply
Small TV worked in bright sunlight. Charged cellphone and shaver
After a day, even started a car, which had a dead battery.

Toaster, run a dryer, bake a ToFoo Burger ?
Solar = Stupid - with lots of exclamation marks -
Perhaps with lots of Toxic Fraud Corruption Government Funds
Solar can be artificialled, imaginary numbered, below Coal cost

As for the NF3, from solar cell, flat monitor, prodoction,
Another Toxic Fantasy, not warming the reality

Dax Radtke   December 12th, 2008 4:29 pm ET

SUBMITTED FOR YOU CONSIDERATION.. (Theres a story here that's perfect for this show..Please consider. It's big oil's worst nightmare). If we can muster support for a new idea just surfacing on the internet, you'll never have to buy gas again. There is a new book available free at http://www.thenewskunkworks.com/ which outlines an idea that is long overdue. If you read it, and simply spread the word, America could "Invent it's way out of this mess." That means clean air, free energy, and a million other benefits... and all with only one little detail that needs to be put in place to enable it. America needs to invest in a new "Skunkworks" where the best minds and most inovative thinkers, will assemble a charge into the future. Their first goal is to design and build a new type of engine, using new technologies and a new approach to energy, where it comes from, and how to access it... very possibly out of thin air!
Is this so called "Fuelless" engine possible? The oil lobby will tell you no. Don't believe it.
The good news is that all we need to make this happen is a few intelligent, forward-thinking politicians with the balls to take on the oil lobby. That is also the bad news. (What are the odds?)
The book is not yet in print, but you can read it today. Please do.

Faustino   July 23rd, 2009 9:13 pm ET

Medications are making their way into the aquifer. Throwing them in the trash is not an option. However, there is a win-win answer: Incineration. When done correctly, it leaves a small carbon footprint. Moreover, companies, like Covanta and Capital Returns, have started to use expired medications to generate electricity and provide power to homes. This reduces the contamination of the water supply and our dependence on foreign oil while leaving a small carbon footprint.
There is also a container (Environmentally Friendly Medication Disposal Device) that is made out of recycled material and can be used to safely store and transport unused or expired medications.
These are times to think outside of the box and develop technologies that reduce our dependence on others while minimizing environmental contamination.

Ken Walls   June 19th, 2010 1:15 am ET

To Faustino

How do I find this environmentally friendly medication disposal device?

Litherland   September 7th, 2012 2:40 pm ET

Mil gracias x subir los promo only k la vedard estan super, solamente kisiera comentar y recordar k el link 9 del urban video de sep no a sido arreglado,solo espero k lo reparen para poder descomprimirlo. gracias.

internet   February 28th, 2013 6:24 am ET

Hi, yes brother there are certainly many blogging websites, but I advise you to use Google's free of charge blogging services. internet http://www.cwjcmiddletn.org/index.php/member/28002

DonnieColo   December 12th, 2015 4:03 pm ET

airline airplane models emirates virtual airlines flight simulator x flight information auckland airport arrival uf airport shuttle airport gvt zgc airport airfare nagpur to mumbai airport phone number kq flights to kisumu qantas flights la to melbourne cheap tickets all inclusive
airline umc airport ywk flights oxford to glasgow cheap airline tickets american express cheap flights nj to vegas eponymous airports delta airlines unlimited flight pass qantas flights ex perth to sydney airport rennes airlines who fly pets airports twitter cheap zsl tickets lloyd airlines cheap airline tickets reno nevada search airfare tickets
flights from hft to tos flights to amsterdam airlines awarded 5 star by skytrax cheap tickets australia new zealand best flight search engines for cheap flights knott's soak city discount tickets flights london to barcelona flights athens american airlines flight 191 black box asiana airlines hl7604 cheap flights mke cheapest flights gran canaria
jc airline tulo return date turkish airlines vk flight information for southwest airlines airfares to uk xl airlines france reviews buy tickets online national express flight search peru cheap qpr tickets airline smoking policy airport block incoming ipv6 connections airport user guide
change return flight date jetblue rubio return date cheap airline tickets cyber monday cheap tickets london to new york united airlines tickets to hawaii change flight date copa airlines cheap flights ndola to johannesburg cheap airline tickets gambia qantas flights singapore to australia hotel booking online in ooty airlines tp airfares lax to las vegas

Avtocoinburo   January 19th, 2016 2:21 pm ET

Оперативный обмен Qiwi на Яндекс Деньги, Perfect Money, карты Альфа банк, Авангард, Сбербанк. Безопасность обмена титульных знаков обеспечивается установленным ssl сертификатом, гарантируя защиту персональных данных. Стремясь к доверию, создаем выгодные направления обмена электронных валют https://avtocoin.com

MauriceVap   March 22nd, 2016 5:24 pm ET

Our company offers weight loss products. Look at our health contributing website in case you want to feel better. Our company provides a wide variety of pharmacy. Take a look at our health contributing site in case you want to improve your health. Our company offers a wide variety of non prescription products. Take a look at our health portal in case you want to feel better with a help of generic supplements. Our site offers a wide variety of non prescription drugs. Look at our health site in case you want to strengthen your health with a help generic supplements. Our company provides a wide variety of non prescription products. Visit our health site in case you want to strengthen your health with a help general health products. http://lessplemadmo.byethost7.com/sv/meridia-priser/meridia-priser-mx-83710.html Our company provides supreme quality weight loss products. Take a look at our health contributing website in case you want to improve your health.
Our site offers a wide variety of non prescription drugs. Take a look at our health site in case you want to look healthier with a help generic supplements. Our company offers a wide variety of non prescription drugs. Take a look at our health website in case you want to feel better with a help general health products. Our company provides herbal healthcare products. Take a look at our health contributing portal in case you want to strengthen your health. Our company provides a wide variety of non prescription products. Visit our health portal in case you want to look healthier with a help of general health products. http://poltireret.byethost8.com/nl/meridia-prijs/meridia-prijs-leggen-96487.html Our company offers a wide variety of non prescription drugs. Take a look at our health website in case you want to look healthier with a help of generic supplements.
Our company offers non prescription products. Visit our health contributing portal in case you want to look healthier. Our company offers herbal general health products. Visit our health contributing portal in case you want to feel better. Our company offers a wide variety of non prescription drugs. Look at our health portal in case you want to strengthen your health with a help general health products. Our company offers supreme quality general health products. Take a look at our health contributing site in case you want to feel better. Our company provides a wide variety of non prescription products. Look at our health portal in case you want to to improve your health with a help of generic supplements. http://fficuaphswasan.byethost6.com/it/xanax-acquista/xanax-prezzo-piu-basso-13440.html Our company offers a wide variety of non prescription products. Take a look at our health site in case you want to to feel healthier with a help general health products.
Our company offers a wide variety of non prescription drugs. Visit our health website in case you want to to feel healthier with a help of general health products. Our company offers a wide variety of non prescription products. Visit our health portal in case you want to look better with a help general health products. Our company offers a wide variety of non prescription products. Take a look at our health site in case you want to strengthen your health with a help health products. Our company offers supreme quality healthcare products. Take a look at our health contributing site in case you want to feel healthier. http://bobsdantmortsa.byethost17.com/it/ambien-costo/ambien-2-5-mg-costo-in-farmacia-54270.html Our company offers a wide variety of non prescription drugs. Look at our health website in case you want to strengthen your health with a help general health products.

PatrickMync   April 25th, 2016 3:31 pm ET

airlines serving zvartnots lufthansa air ticket confirmation emirates inflight shopping airfares ny to chicago oema airport cheap tickets fees airlines rfid cheap tickets to gsp delta airlines flight duration american airlines flight classes cheap hotel online booking malaysia
airports dvds amc flights jblm flights dxb to mumbai cheap flights johannesburg to cape town flights api rrc airport rockhampton discount tickets drusillas cheap airline tickets abu dhabi manila airfare hrvatski ipad flight information buy tickets online eiffel tower cheap flights flight centre cheap air tickets melbourne sichuan airline cheap flights scotland to tenerife
the cheapest airline tickets southwest airlines flight benefits fly discount shoes cheap air tickets availability southwest airlines flight attendant phone interview kbr airline american airlines flight arrivals iah book online alexandra hotel lyme regis online hotel booking in bhuj airline usa tv series airport naples fl american airlines tickets haiti
return date as string excel delta airlines international flights customer service cheap airfares rsa cheap air tickets from zurich to prague discount tickets events san francisco cheapest flights zurich to amsterdam airport gjt hrs hotel reservation service review cheap hs1 tickets airports served by southwest airlines american airlines flights from nyc to lax cheapest airline tickets in india

PatrickMync   April 27th, 2016 5:31 am ET

cheap airline tickets vegas nv flights guayaquil to quito american airlines ddos airlines australia search flight plans airline fbi background check ltur flights bhutan airfare from kolkata search flight lax bpt airlines airline workers
flight information publication gp delta airlines cincinnati flights jkia airport fire airport gva departures flight information europe southwest airlines my flight airlines vision airport ssid emirates airlines flight schedule manila to dubai delta airline ticket gift certificate search flights to europe airports jackson hole cheap gsw tickets discount airfare college students airfare watcher app
united airlines ticket class h airport vvo flights comparison airports map flights to hgh zytx airport delta airlines missed flight lufthansa flights vegetarian ones cheap airline tickets salt lake city action airlines xq hotel reservation service rancaekek flights nyc to new orleans
lufthansa cheap flights to accra cheap tickets egypt egypt air airfare cmh to las book cheap flights last minute cheap airline tickets nyc ticketmaster discounts airport nyc news airline pnr status go air when are airfares the lowest flight search from multiple airports airfare for death in family airline iq

PatrickMync   May 4th, 2016 3:40 pm ET

american airlines flight simulator center emirates airlines ticket details cheap airline tickets little rock ar discount tickets wicked nyc er return date flights to ybr airfare plus hotel las vegas united airlines mfe airline beverage cart ltc airfare air india airport not configured
cheap air ticket vienna online hotel booking valparai airport cme nepal airlines cheap airline tickets cambodia airport information skills hlf airline cheap airline tickets montego bay jamaica iu airport shuttle schedule cheap air tickets from edmonton to india flights bwi tfr airline airline mogul wiki cheap air tickets to dca cheap flights dhaka to kathmandu
cheap pvr tickets in delhi flights miami airport svmi hummingbird return date airports using mobile boarding pass airline zp tax airfare hnl to lih airline cpa airports french alps airport city cheats dbs airline promotion flights of fancy
cheap tickets nfr cheap tickets wiki wien airport buy tickets online skyfall pqi airport code flight xr16 alaska airlines gate information airport kk sabah airfare orlando to chicago eos airline seat cheap airline tickets to texas el paso cheapest tickets orlando universal

Pomabep   October 20th, 2016 10:22 pm ET