SciTechBlog   « Back to Blog Main
November 26, 2008

A dozen things to be thankful for from earth, space, and cyberspace

Posted: 12:59 PM ET

Okay, here's my sappy list of 12 "Thank Yous."   I'll do my best to cover all of the things we discuss on this blog:

1.  Muckrakers:  Thanks to a lot of colleagues who apply large brains and big hours to sorting out the truth from the BS in science and environmental news.  The Associated Press has two of the best, Seth Borenstein and Dina Cappiello.

2.  The Web:  God Bless the web.   Just like TV 50 years earlier, the Web makes it easier for us to be smarter.   Or stupider.

3.  Crazy Inventors:  Note to Dean Kamen:  The Segway probably didn't "change life as we know it."  But inventing a water purifier for developing-world villages just might.  And the annual "First" student robotics competition could help develop plenty more world-changers.

4.  Park Rangers:  Underpaid and underappreciated, they keep an eye on the places we go to take refuge from modern life.

5.  My Favorite Refuge:  Arabia Mountain, a county park about 20 miles east of Atlanta:  Trails, forest, ponds, and massive, moonscape-like granite outcroppings.  It's also a cheap opportunity to publish a picture of my dog, hiking said Mountain in apparent violation of the leash law (below right).arabia-mtn

6.  Historians:  The hardy band of people who are trying their best to have us not repeat our mistakes.   A special shout-out for the season goes to Nathaniel Philbrick, whose book "Mayflower" busts through the Thanksgiving myths we've constructed and gives a real picture of 17th-century Colonial America as a pretty hairy place.

7.  Rocket Scientists:  It may not exactly be brain surgery, but thanks for letting us explore beyond the bounds of Earth.

8.  Bees:   Thanks for pollinating our plants and flowers.  Maybe we'll stop killing you off someday.

9.  Politicians:  Okay, it's a very limited  thanks.  But thanks at least for providing and funding parklands and trails.   Since this is a happy blog, I'll let my other thoughts on politicians go for now.  Maybe you could pay the Park Rangers something beyond a subsistence wage.

10.  Science Teachers:  The one that sticks out for me is the late Dr. George Marchesi, a former vaudeville magician who would work his magic act into physics lectures.   Thanks, Doc, it was the only way I could have ever gotten through physics, let alone actually remember some of it.

11.  Forecasters and Engineers:  There are a couple of hundred dead and missing from Hurricane Ike, the worst storm to hit the U.S. this season.  That's awful, but a century ago, a similar storm in a similar place killed over 6,000 in Galveston.   Thanks to those who send out the warning, those who build the buildings and seawalls, and the ones who work public safety jobs.  You're all lifesavers.

12.  Franko, our most frequent blog commenter.  Others of you have offered your own comments on Franko's haiku-like offerings, which you'll see in the "Comments" section of almost every one of the 300+ postings on the SciTechBlog since we opened for business in February.  According to our fellow readers, Franko's "brilliant," "inspired," "creative," "incoherent," and "heavily medicated."   I'll just leave it at "thanks, Franko."    And thanks to you all.

–Peter Dykstra     Executive Producer, CNN Science, Tech, and Weather

Filed under: Uncategorized

ubikuberalles   November 26th, 2008 3:22 pm ET

Franko, he's the man
Posting in the Science Blog
Thanks, Peter Dykstra

den   November 26th, 2008 3:52 pm ET

Thankful for the truth rising to the top ...

It is obvious what religious and political fanatics have done for society; and extreme "eco-green" fanatics are no different, and of the same mentality. They can't understand or comprehend how it is possible to raise our standard of living and at the same time improve our environment. They only see a zero sum game and it is not. Their attitudes oppose progress and only create unnecessary suffering for mankind.

NF   November 26th, 2008 4:22 pm ET

You should thank God for everything!

bob   November 26th, 2008 7:01 pm ET

why would i "thank god" for everything when most of the evil and death in this world is a direct consequence of the fanatics religion produces.

Robert   November 26th, 2008 7:59 pm ET

Why we have to thanks GOD! give me a BREAK all the terrible things are happing in the world its becuase Fanatics narrow minded people believe in GOD, So far nobody has SHOWN any REAL, REAL prove of GOD

LETS HAVE A NEW YEAR WITH MENTION GOD

AND YOU WILL SEE HOW DIFFERENT THE WORLD COULD BE

HAVE A LIFE – STOP THANKING SOMETHING THAT NOT EXIST AT ALL

CS   November 26th, 2008 8:13 pm ET

But if there is no god your "thanks" are empty and meeningless.

Jason   November 27th, 2008 1:23 am ET

Franko rules

J-MO   November 27th, 2008 2:53 am ET

Virtually every society, no mater how primitive or advanced has religion, and most everyone has a system of beliefs of some sort. Those beliefs are what put humanity into humans. Without God, or the belief in God, life is pretty meaningless and pointless; also, there would be no US and we'd all probably still be living under monarchy or worse.

Before you are so quick to rail on people of faith, think of how far we have developed because people wanted freedom to worship God in their own way; and let's not forget the protestant work ethic that helped capitalism and the free world to develop.

At any rate, regardless of what you believe, I think freedom is a thing we could all be a little more thankful for.

david lulasa   November 27th, 2008 3:53 am ET

because what God has done and what He does and will always do cant be counted coz the things are uncountable,,,,its just our duty to praise HIM and say thanks.God is not mean,osama and the mumbai terrorists are even currently breathing in and out the fresh air that our Great God the creator has given out for free...but they cant realise that God is seeing them...empty minded people in osama and mumbai terrorists.

tambua,hamisi,kenya.

Jamie   November 27th, 2008 7:20 am ET

In Texas we are Thankful that there is change in the wind. And maybe....J U S T Maybe we will actually have some folks in positions on the State Education Board that will want to teach our next generation of Scientists REAL Science and not the hogwash they are forced to endure currently.

aimel   November 27th, 2008 9:59 am ET

God does everything for a reason ans what ever He does good or bad one has to Thank Him at one time or the other for we only realise on the right time what His reasons are........

S Callahan   November 27th, 2008 10:08 am ET

J-MO you expressed the faith of many eloquently.....I agree...
Yes, we do have much to be thankful for....
the rising of the sun each day, the dew on the flower, the water avaiable to us, the food that is plentiful (or could be for some if many would share), and on and on. I personally believe, in faith, that God is real and alive on this great earth, and in the vastness of our wonderful universe and give him all the Praise and Thanks.

Congrats to Franko..i personlly thinking you have great poetry even those days when we disagree.....you deserve the honor.

Congrats to RPI for the NASA grant for the astrobiology program!🙂

netoffer   November 27th, 2008 10:43 am ET

God bless Turkey... and the sleep inducing coma that eating it triggers. I just wish that God would have coordinated the biology of humans such that we did not fall asleep in the middle of the Cowboy's game... but NOOOO... God saw fit it his infinite wisdom to make me sleep through the 2nd quarter of the Cowboy's game each year now for the last 20 years. Fortunately, the Cowboy's don't really get started until the 2nd Half so I do not usually miss much... Thank God.

Ben Zimmerman   November 27th, 2008 11:52 am ET

As a meteorologist that works in-depth with science and public alike...I would like to thank you for mentioning us in your list. We don't always get much love...although we know what we are doing saves lives. Happy Thanksgiving!

Ben Zimmerman
Weather Central, Inc.

ST   November 27th, 2008 1:22 pm ET

Blaming God for the idiotic religious fanatics who kill for their purposes is like blaming the rain for thorn bushes that choke other plants and make them die. God gave people free will, therefore idiotic humans will use that free will to do stupid things...it happens all around us every day.

Fortunately we have God to thank for everything good that is coming of this world!
- I agree, J Mo also said it wonderfully!

Mike C in WI   November 28th, 2008 3:14 am ET

Thanks for focusing on things that are real, things that matter in a long-term, historical sense, rather than just the latest fads and gadgets.

Every generation, every year, has its new toy that some say will "reshape the world": radio, TV, PC, the Web, etc. These are means to an end, and have no meaning, apart from us humans who use them. These things can and often do affect the ways in which we human beings interact with each other; but they do not, and cannot, by themselves change human nature. They can affect how we act, but they can never change who we are. Only we humans, with the help of God (by whatever name we call Him), can do that.

By the way, your figure for the 1900 Galveston hurricane was very low. Most authorities estimate 8,000 to 10,000 deaths. If you want a horror story, a good factual book on that event is hard to beat.

Laughhard   November 28th, 2008 9:52 am ET

Ha ha! Americans can't spell!

Samael Zhichao   November 28th, 2008 12:36 pm ET

There are two things every society has had since the dawn of time. Science of one form or another to provide a map for advancement of the standard of living. And God in one form or another to provide a moral compass.Whether you believe God is a single entity, omnipresent, multiple entities, or even that God is us and we are God, there is a God of some form guiding your morals and ethics. Religion defines right and wrong. The terrorist tactics we have seen in the last couple decades have been perpetrated by those who twist and warp religion to suit their own means. True religion seeks the betterment of all mankind not the destruction of it. Isn't that the purpose of true science too?

Tammy Tawes   November 28th, 2008 1:33 pm ET

I'm not thankful. How can anyone be with the current state of affairs the world seem to be in.

TweenTribune » science teachers12thi   November 28th, 2008 1:35 pm ET

[...] A dozen things to be thankful for in science: Crazy inventors and science teachers are two of them. [...]

Michele Van Gorp   November 28th, 2008 5:09 pm ET

When will people come to their senses and realize there is no higher being "watching over you" or controlling your fate. Religion was ancestral civilization's way of explaining the unknown and organized religion is a means of social control. How nice and convenient to be able to threaten someone with eternal damnation for not following religious dogma and promise them eternal glory for falling in-line. Life is not meaningless without the possibility of an afterlife. Would you consider the lifes of Abe Lincoln or Albert Einstein meaningless just because they did not pass into an afterlife?

John Edde   November 29th, 2008 1:26 am ET

Dear Peter,
Thank you for your article.
You forgot to mention the advanced medical equipment machines.
These are real life savers: CT scan machine and PET CT in particular.
Thanks to these machines I was diadnosed with Cancer and started the treatment which saved my life.
Every year Hundred of Thousands of People are being saved thanks to these New Medical equipments.
Regards,
John

Ivan Bawa   November 29th, 2008 5:50 am ET

Paramedics and Nurses, not mention their bosses the doctors in emergency rooms and hospitals all over this land. They do a superb job, by and large, work extreme shifts and deal with the worst cases of street violence as well as regular people with urgent medical needs. They are heroes. Did I forget firemen and ambulance drivers? What would we do without these grand professionals?

Morgan Rajan   November 29th, 2008 10:47 am ET

Good list. I would research collaborative social network portals as well!

giniajim   November 29th, 2008 5:51 pm ET

A nuanced list
might have missed a few
the past is in the mist
the list in a several years
will be all new

Ellen   November 29th, 2008 7:36 pm ET

Thank you for helping me to interest and educate our youth in science. I use so many of your blogs/articles in both my high school and junior college classes. Hopefully some of these kids will discover and invent things which will help us to live better. You guys are awsome!

Tom   November 29th, 2008 9:23 pm ET

To the people who respectfully obey leash and other nuisance laws, thank you.

RazZ   November 29th, 2008 10:20 pm ET

Thanks to Bill Maher...nuff said.

Vanc   November 29th, 2008 10:32 pm ET

Three cheers for blogs that expose the deniers.

Dominique Blair   November 29th, 2008 11:06 pm ET

the list to be thankful for started out so well but as a science student at Michigan Technological University who was inspired to pursue science after being apart of the FIRST robotics experience. I was appauled at the fact that being thankful for politicians came before being thankful for those who teach science. Definitly a small indication of how America does not put science and education first.

Franko   November 30th, 2008 3:07 am ET

"12. Franko"

A Prophet is newer recognized in his time, or cyber homeland
Undercover agent no more. Relieved, not crucified,
No longer a Prophet is dumb Franko,
Franko's puffed up Ego is deflated - three cheers for myself,
Still, really, free will, alive am I, the cyber personality mask ?

I enjoj this Blog, especially, for the lighthearted attitude
Additionally, beyond the attention of my horizon, topics

The obove ^~^ message was from Franko Puppet's string pullers
We, the Nepharin, have others planted
You will recognize them; by their oppositiveness
Be ready, for the coming of Niburu, in 2012

joe nahhas   November 30th, 2008 5:11 am ET

I am a nuke scientist the more I learn about Physics the more I reject modern theories of physics. United Nations is celebrating 2009 as the years of astronomy marking 100 yeras of the use of the telescope in space explorations and I used the telescope to see that for 400 years man does not know how to use the telescope! I challange anyone including all physicists that no person in the world knows how to use the telescope yet and it will be the mother of all fraud case in physics when the news show man and physicists how to use the telescope because their use of the telescope lead to Space-to time-back to space theories you saw on hollywwod reel in back to the future movies and the whole thing is man yet to know how to use the telescope any takers?

Skeptic   November 30th, 2008 10:14 am ET

I have just read the homage to franko in the list above and so decided to see what he was all about.

I am sorry to say he disappointed. It seems, references to esoteric obscurities, and, of course, ambiguities, gross defiance of the laws of grammar, including, atrocities towards, the, poor, comma; a prophet make.

In the format of, poem, haiku, 'r whatever - vagaries and nonsensicalities combine, to scare people, thinking, into that they must be in the presence of brilliance; after all if somebody sounds like Yoda.... So the bandwagon they jump on and Franko make.

Franko   November 30th, 2008 5:14 pm ET

Skeptic
"I have just read the homage to franko ..
esoteric obscurities, and, of course, ambiguities, gross defiance"

Others, please do your part, jumble up and down the confusion
To see past, beyond the cultural, hypnotic reaction - mob US action.

Dhruv Pandya   December 1st, 2008 12:09 am ET

Dhruv Pandya at 9:17pm November 30

Dr. Manmohan Singh & George W. Bush.

So is the nuclear deal good for India?

The real question remains is a Nuclear deal with India good for the United States of America?

?

Lenudan   December 1st, 2008 9:23 am ET

Franko = automoated haiku generator AKA Davtri Haiku Generator 2.0 – http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/14763/davtri-haiku-generator – sad...

Larian LeQuella   December 1st, 2008 10:31 am ET

Regarding #2: http://skepticblog.org/ should hopefully help us be smarter. Right now the data points at us being more stupid as a result of the web.

JD   December 1st, 2008 11:38 am ET

My argument against God was that the universe seemed so cruel and unjust. But how had I got this idea of just and unjust? A man does not call a line crooked unless he has some idea of a straight line. What was I comparing this universe with when I called it unjust? – CS Lewis

Yankee   December 1st, 2008 2:08 pm ET

I've read the book 'Mayflower'. What a scary bunch of people we are descended from and all in the name of the God that was convenient for them to be thanking at the time. I'm now reading a book by a different author about life on the coast of Maine during the same time line. One corroborates the other. What misery have you imparted today in the name of God so that you can thank him later?

Top Posts « WordPress.com   December 1st, 2008 7:36 pm ET

[...] A dozen things to be thankful for from earth, space, and cyberspace Okay, here's my sappy list of 12 "Thank Yous."   I'll do my best to cover all of the things [...] [...]

Doug from Allentown, PA   December 2nd, 2008 10:21 am ET

"...Maybe we will actually have some folks in positions on the State Education Board that will want to teach our next generation of Scientists REAL Science ..."

Two things concern me about htis post.

1. Is it really the State Education Board's job to teach? I thought that is what they pay teachers for.

2. If this is some thinly vailed attack against teaching creationism and/or intelligent design, you are wasting time that could be focused on teaching our kids.

Just to be clear, I actually am a high school Biology teacher, and I have been for 14 years. I know a thing or two about which I speak. The small (1 percent) portion of our curriculum that deals with origins is not worth all of this effort. I am also a Christian who does not try and read the Bible as a scientific text which it is not.

I teach the THEORY of evolution because that is the most plausible scientific THEORY we have. Almost without fail, students mention Adam and Eve and the Bible. I tell students that this is what some people believe. I also tell them that I don't know which one is correct since I wasn't around to watch.

Mr. Britt   December 3rd, 2008 1:10 am ET

GOD IS KING!! next in line is Eli Manning.

Stig Eriksen   December 3rd, 2008 2:49 am ET

Faith and science should never be mixed.

You can never get any empirical evidence of gods existence, but if you are standing in your living room with a glass in you hand, and drops the glass, it WILL fall to the floor...

That being said, I very much agree with Doug from Allentown, that teachers should stress the difference between theory and fact, and also be honest to the kids when it comes to what other people may believe, everything from the two christian creationist stories to the hindu version, and the old nordic faith with Odin and Thor😀

It's funny how christians that claims their creationism is the right way simultaniously acknowledges any and every other religions different creationist story😀

ONEreligiousFANATIC   December 3rd, 2008 5:49 pm ET

I'm tired of hearing people say they don't believe in a God that would allow so many bad things happen... our Father is Heaven does not ALLOW evil things to happen, he has the power to do ALL things... however, he also has the understanding and knows ALL things. It's up to us to learn and practice FAITH in Father that has our best interest in his heart.

I have been taught a very simple (to understand) truth... There were two plans in the pre-existence, that of Jesus Christs and that of satans. God chose Jesus plan. In this plan we all have our free agency (we all choose what we do, and yes sometimes what I do will prohibit what you can do... and I will be judged accordingly). If our Father in Heaven changed the course of each and every evil decision, then, we wouldn't really be choosing for ourselves... would we, which ironically was satans plan... you do each and everything I say (complete lack of free agency and free will) and I will make sure each and every soul will return to our Father in Heaven... and then satan went on to say.. "and I (satan) will take the all the glory".

Franko   December 4th, 2008 1:55 am ET

"cyberspace"
A horizon of instant connection, feedback of correction.

In a communications channel, extra bits (Forward Error Correction) are sometimes included. More than just an ASCII parity bit; Some errors can be corrected.

Negative feedback, in an analog stereo amplifier-speaker loop, corrects for internal component distortions.

Adaptive optics telescope, corrests for the distortions caused by the atmosphere's turbulence. Sees better tha the diffraction limited, small mirrored Hubble.

The Greeks knew of the self distortion, Mask of personality "Man Know Thyself" What happens when the self looks at itself ?

Cyberspace not only extends our horizons, - but also allows for cultural comparision, cultural introspection, and a mechanism of cultural correction, via a cyber of an insight.

Larian LeQuella   December 4th, 2008 8:24 am ET

rhybeckah   December 6th, 2008 11:09 pm ET

I totally LOVE your list and I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE with you about being grateful for the Park Rangers!!!! Yay!! Finally a public acknowledgement to these wonderful, but sadly, unsung HEROES.

I would also like to acknowledge and thank the brave men and women who fight forest fires!

joe nahhas   January 28th, 2009 4:47 am ET

Kepler (demolish) Vs Einstein's

Ending Einstein's space jail of time in 2009 that led to fraud Symbol E=mc²

Areal velocity is constant: r² θ' =h Kepler's Law

h = 2π a b/T; b=a√ (1-ε²); a = mean distance value; ε = eccentricity
r² θ'= h = S² w'

S = r exp (ỉ wt); h = [r² Exp (2iwt)] w'=r²θ'
w' = (θ') exp [-2(i wt)]

w'= (h/r²) [cosine 2(wt) – ỉ sine 2(wt)] = (h/r²) [1- 2sine² (wt) – ỉ sin 2(wt)]
w' = w'(x) + ỉ w'(y) ; w'(x) = (h/r²) [ 1- 2sine² (wt)]

Δ w'= w'(x) – (h/r²) = – 2(h/r²) sine² (wt) = – 2(h/r²) (v/c) ² v/c=sine wt
(h/ r²)(Perihelion/Periastron)= [2πa.a√ (1-ε²)]/Ta² (1-ε) ²= [2π√ (1-ε²)]/T (1-ε) ²
Δ w' = [w'(x) – h/r²] = -4π {[√ (1-ε²)]/T (1-ε) ²} (v/c) ² radian per second

{x [180/π;degrees]x[100years=36526days;century]x[3600;seconds in degree]
Δ w" = (-720x36526x3600/T) {[√ (1-ε²]/(1-ε)²} (v/c)² seconds of arc per century

This Kepler's Equation solves all the problems Einstein and all physicists could not solve
DI Her Binary starts systems

The circumference of an ellipse: 2πa (1 – ε²/4 + 3/16(ε²)²- –.) ≈ 2πa (1-ε²/4); R =a (1-ε²/4) v=√ [G m M / (m + M) a (1-ε²/4)] ≈ √ [GM/a (1-ε²/4)]; m<<M; Solar system

Advance of Perihelion of mercury.

G=6.673×10^-11; M=2×10^30kg; m=.32×10^24kg
ε = 0.206; T=88days; c = 299792.458 km/sec; a = 58.2km/sec

Calculations yields:
v =48.14km/sec; [√ (1- ε²)] (1-ε) ² = 1.552
Δ w”= (-720x36526x3600/88) x (1.552) (48.14/299792)²=43.0”/century

Conclusions: The 43" seconds of arc of advance of perihelion of Planet Mercury (General relativity) is given by Kepler's equation better than all of Published papers of Einstein. Kepler's Equation can solve Einstein's nemesis DI Her Binary stars motion and all the other dozens of stars motions posted for past 40 years on NASA website SAO/NASA as unsolved by any physics

Anyone dare to prove me wrong?

joe nahhas   January 29th, 2009 7:22 pm ET

E=mc²/2
2009 is the end of Einstein's space-jail of time and Fraud symbol E=mc²
Joenahhas1958@yahoo.com
Time is not a structure like space to allow space-to time-back to space jumping claimed by Physicists regardless of what physicists have to say about it because Physics is a business and not necessarily science or scientific and like every business it comes with fraud and fraud is Einstein's space-time (x, y, z, it) continuum that led to fraud symbol E=mc² and yes I am saying that 109 years of Nobel prize winners physics and physicists are all wrong and space-time physics is based on scientific fraud. When "results" expected and "No" discovery, Physicists rigged Physics for grant money since the start of the industrial revolution. Physics today is at least 51 % fraud!
r ------>>Exp (ì w t) ---->> S=r Exp (ì wt) Nahhas' Equation
Orbit--–>> Orbit light sensing-->> Visual Orbit; Exp = Exponential
Particle -->> light sensing of moving objects---- >> Wave
Newton--->>light sensing---->> Quantum
Quantum = Newton x Visual Effects
Quantum – Newton = Relativistic = Optical Illusions
E (Energy by definition) = mv²/2 = mc²/2; if v = c
m = mass; v= speed; c= light speed; w= angular velocity; t= time
S = r Exp (ì w t) = r [cos (wt) + ì sin (wt)] Visual effects
P = visual velocity = change of visual location
P = d S/d t = v Exp (ì w t) + ì w r Exp (ì w t)
= (v + ì w r) Exp (ì w t) = v (1 + ì) Exp (ì w t) = visual speed; v = wr
E (visual energy= what you see in lab) = m p²/2; replace v by p in E = mv²/2
= m p²/2 = m v²/2 (1 + ì) ² Exp (2ì wt)
= mv²/2 (2ì) [cosine (2wt) + ì sine (2wt)]
=ì mv² [1 – 2 sine² (wt) + 2 ì sine (wt) cosine (wt)];v = speed; c = light speed
wt = π/2
E (visual) = ìmv² (1 – 2 + 0)
E (visual) = -ì mc² ≡ mc² (absolute value;-ì = negative complex unit) If v = c
w t = π/4
E (visual) = imv² [1-1 +ỉ] =-mc²; v = c
wt =-π/4+ỉln2/2; 2ỉ wt=-ỉπ/2 – ln2
Exp (2i wt) = Exp [-ỉπ/2] Exp [ln(1/2)]=[-ỉ (1/2)]
E (visual) = imv² (-ỉ/2) =1/2mc² v = c
Conclusion: E = mc² is the visual Illusion of E = mc²/2 joenahhas1958@yahoo.com. All rights reserved.
PS: In case of E=mc² claims to be rest energy claims then
E=1/2m (m v + m' r) ² = (1/2m) (m' r) ²; v = 0
E = (1/2m) (mc) ²; m' r =mc
E=mc²/2

Alyssa Thompson   May 11th, 2010 9:57 am ET

The best air purifiers are the ones using hepa filters but they are quite expensive.`,.

Claire Richardson   August 11th, 2010 4:36 am ET

we always use air purifiers at home since we live in a polluted place '

Gabriel Ellis   September 30th, 2010 5:00 am ET

we always use air purifier at home because our baby is allergic`"-

Double Bedding    October 17th, 2010 3:48 pm ET

we always use air purifier at home because we want very clean air,`,

Rosann Essaid   April 18th, 2013 11:06 am ET

Poor air quality due to airborne chemicals and poor ventilation is often an issue in office environments as well. And given that full-time workers spend a major part of each day in their place of work, it makes good business sense for an employer to take steps to improve office air quality with one of the quality air purifiers from AllerAir."

Our website