SciTechBlog   « Back to Blog Main
May 21, 2009

Google Chrome browser gets 'V8' engine

Posted: 05:17 PM ET

Google today announced some upgrades to its Web browser, Chrome, which originally was released about 8 months ago.

You could argue the search-engine powerhouse takes the car metaphors a little bit far with this post about the update: Google says the upgrades mostly focus on speed, which comes from a new browser "engine," which Google calls "V8."

For those interested the under-the-hood mechanics of Chrome, Google says the browser tops others because it is able to handle complex Web pages with lots of Java Script very quickly. From another post to the Chrome blog:

Web applications are becoming more complex. With the increased complexity comes more JavaScript code and more objects. An increased number of objects puts additional stress on the memory management system of the JavaScript engine, which has to scale to deal efficiently with object allocation and reclamation. If engines do not scale to handle large object heaps, performance will suffer when running large web applications.

I installed the Chrome update (you can download the new version here) this afternoon, and it definitely is speedy - noticeably faster than Firefox, which I often use. On the downside, the new version still doesn't seem to automatically spellcheck as you write. I'm using Chrome now, so please forgive any typos.

I thought this point from TechCrunch was useful, too: if you use Gmail, Google Reader, etc., Chrome seems extra-fast:

JavaScript-heavy webpages (such as Gmail), will now run 30% faster on Chrome, according to Google. Given how fast they were already running, that’s fairly insane.

What do you all think? Is this browser worth using? There's always that ol' anti-trust issue floating around, and some have questioned why Google would get in the browser and mobile phone businesses when they don't seem likely to be profitable. Is it scary for Google to creep into yet another facet of our online lives, or is this just expected at this point?

And, while we're on the subject of browsers, do any of you use the Firefox add-on that lets you skip Web ads? Slate raises an interesting point: is it ethical for a writer who makes money from an ad-driven Web site to block Internet ads with his or her browser? I tried out the ad blocker, and it's kind of shocking. All of the news Web sites look like ghost towns without ads blinking and yelling for your attention. But I think that's something I could get used to.

Posted by:
Filed under: Google • Google Chrome

roger   May 21st, 2009 5:40 pm ET

I love Chrome–uses up so much less memory than firefox.
And I believe google could indeed make money off chrome–currently they pay millions a year to firefox because people use firefox to search google and then if they click on google adwords, firefox gets a cut (a tiny one, but when you have millions of users...)
So overall definitely a money saver for them, basically.

You can get "almost" ad block for chrome.

Cheers!
-=r

Trollicus   May 21st, 2009 6:39 pm ET

I have a beta copy of the new Firefox browser. It also features Javascript enhancements.

For now I'll stick with the current release of Firefox although I'm willing to change browsers if Crome turns out to be better. Firefox and chrome are comparable in reliability, and correctly rendering pages, although Firefox seems to have the edge in pop up blocking and security. Chromes Javascript speed puts it above the current release of Firefox but I doubt this will last very long . Microsofts IE7 and IE8 still have major problems with rendering some sites, security issues and IE seems to encourage Pop ups and the most annoying site behavior, the only reason I think anyone uses IE is that is comes bundled with the OS.

whacked123   May 21st, 2009 6:49 pm ET

It doesn't work with symantec endpoint unless you jump through hoops.

William Jang   May 21st, 2009 7:00 pm ET

Does chrome support korean/other languages? cause i remeber liking chrome very much expect for that fact that my mother couldnt use it cause it didnt support korean too well. Has that been fixed?

john   May 21st, 2009 7:03 pm ET

Ive been using Chrome for about 4 months now I find it way faster than IE and the search right on the browse line is great!

aow0526   May 21st, 2009 8:17 pm ET

Adblocker is the best! I only use Firefox for that very reason. Text ads and some other ads slip through but that is fine. Text ads I don't mind seeing on web pages because they don't flash, move, etc. I can't believe the majority of web users like to see that crap.

Chrome is not a bad browser and I'm glad they improved the engine to speed it up. Just have to wait until an ad blocking add-on is made for it.

JessSayin   May 21st, 2009 8:32 pm ET

-"All of the news Web sites look like ghost towns without ads blinking and yelling for your attention. But I think that’s something I could get used to."
Firefox with the Ad Block Plus add-on is why I use Firefox exclusively and not Google Chrome even though I'm a Google man. I even have the Google phone (G1).

Sriti Kumar   May 21st, 2009 10:08 pm ET

Well I agree with most of the things said. But Firefox is a open source which gives it a way more flexibility and availability for change. Like the add-ons in Firefox. Google chrome is a definitely a faster browser plus it does not crashes as much as Firefox but still, I think that FIREFOX has a long and bright future made by open source developers.

anonymous   May 21st, 2009 10:34 pm ET

Firefox's ad block is a memory intensive app that hogs memory and slows my computer down. I stopped using it last year.

Juliana   May 21st, 2009 10:51 pm ET

I've been using Chrome for the majority of my web browsing since they first introduced it. I already noticed the speediness so I can't wait to see how the new update feels! Thanks for the article.

Jeff H   May 21st, 2009 11:09 pm ET

Google Chrome is my web browser of choice. It's insanely fast. I don't know how anyone who tried it would not be convinced. It seems to be compatible with nearly all of the sites I go to – with the exception of my company webmail (Microsoft Exchange). Go figure! Seriously, its way faster than IE or Firefox.

Robert   May 21st, 2009 11:13 pm ET

Of course I use Adblock Plus with Firefox. I have for several years. The ads were making the internet useless. If they weren't so aggressive and intrusive, and creating security problems, maybe the use of that tool wouldn't have been necessary.

Bill   May 22nd, 2009 4:45 am ET

Chrome is an excellent browser, and is very very fast.

It doesn't have all of the bells and whistles that some of the other browsers do, but if you want a clean and fast browser give Chrome 2.0 a try. The current version is Windows only, but a Mac version is in testing and should be ready by mid-late summer (as will a Linux version).

The speed boosts are significant in that more and more of the 'applications' people are using for everyday computing tasks are moving to the browser. In fact, as it matures over time, the browser will become the primary 'application delivery' platform. This will signal the beginning of the end of having a single vendor (i.e. Microsoft) control most end user's computing platform.

- Bill

jwmorrice   May 22nd, 2009 6:05 am ET

Shocked by the ad blocker?! Man, are you for real? LOL.

Trevise   May 22nd, 2009 6:09 am ET

Seems Firefox is still the only browser you can customize to your needs. As for the ad blocker, I think it's great. I'm not going to click on any of the annoying (at best) blinking ads anyway. If I go to a news site, I want to see news. If I wanted to see ads, I'd turn on the television or pick up a newspaper. The more annoying an ad, the less likely that I'll not only not click on it, but will remember to not buy anything from the offender. I get 99.9% of my news from the Internet, and that's mainly because I can look at the items that are of interest to ME, as opposed to all the fluff and nonsense that TV news shows and such have. The Flash ads especially seem to be the most annoying.
Now if only I could find an ad blocker for my mailbox...

maddawg   May 22nd, 2009 7:25 am ET

LMAO......

chrome

Jeff   May 22nd, 2009 7:58 am ET

I use the AdBlock Plus add-on in Firefox. The reason isn't merely because so many ads are annoying but that so many ad servers are so slow that they are the cause of slow page loads. Once these ad servers are blocked, pages load much faster. I don't usually bother blocking ads that are actually hosted by the site I'm visiting.

Jim Stevens   May 22nd, 2009 8:35 am ET

Google Chrome is similar to the new cell phones. Too many gadgets, all I want to do is surf the net and shop on line not try to fly the space shuttle.

Stephan   May 22nd, 2009 8:40 am ET

As a webmaster who runs four secure sites, Chrome is not suitable for people who want to access password protected areas of the web.

The browser ignores standard internet protocol that usually sends your secure password information along with a request for a file.

This causes big problems for anyone using Chrome in a password protected environment where real security is involved.

I am not sure why Google chose not to follow standard internet protocol, but all I know is that Chrome will not work with any of my websites. Every other browser out there works fine, EXCEPT Chrome.

It took my system admin guy and a technician quite a while to figure out what exactly was going on, but now that we know, we simply tell people "Do not use Chrome".

Until they re-engineer this major flaw in the browser, I do not see it ever being very successful or used by the masses.

Riesz   May 22nd, 2009 8:50 am ET

I've tried both, and I'll see how unbiased I can be.

To keep up with the car metaphors, Chrome is a mitsubishi/porsche/some fast car. Very quick browsing, but firefox has something up its sleeve.

Firefox is more of a, hm..., well, a somewhat faster than average car but not as much as Chrome. Chrome beats firefox in speed. HOWEVER, the Firefox "car" has a built in DVD player and increased car security.

So to put it in perspective,
Chrome=speed
Firefox=balance between speed and utilities.

Chris   May 22nd, 2009 9:54 am ET

Chrome doesn't support Linux yet, like Ubuntu.

Juan B   May 22nd, 2009 9:54 am ET

Chrome is a better browser. Faster, better designed, etc. Unfortunately, it doesn't work with some websites. Ecost.com comes to mind, but also others. That's not a big enough downside for me to stop using it....

Nick Marino   May 22nd, 2009 9:57 am ET

as a marketer than spends a good 50% of my day working on search engine optimization, it's simply not practical for me to use Google Chrome as my default browser. while i see nothing wrong with the browser per se, it's missing a few small touches (such as displaying the complete URL when you roll over a link and flexible options for isolating images) that make it just a bit less SEO user friendly than Firefox.

however, i am almost always concurrently running Firefox and Chrome during the day. this way, i can be logged into the same social media networks under two different accounts (which is often necessary for my job). even more importantly, i save a lot of my fresh SEO work in Google Docs, which i have permanently opened in Chrome. meanwhile, if needs be, i can access another Google Account via my Firefox browser at the same time.

Tom   May 22nd, 2009 9:59 am ET

I've used Chrome since it came out. The only thing I find lacking is the ability to forward a page, by the page itself or by link. This seems basic to me. Forward pages by link is the ONLY reason I use Internet Explorer anymore.

Bodine, KC,MO   May 22nd, 2009 11:01 am ET

I've had 2 of my users that have downloaded it and it messed up there PC's. It will not display website's correctly and after unistalling it, links via e-mails no longer work.

I had to reimaged their PC's to get them back to where there were before installing this. To me, Google is no better than Microsoft. Putting out crap before really testing it.

Dave   May 22nd, 2009 11:17 am ET

I been using Opera for 6 months now. I like the Speed Dial function and the speed of it. I was using Firefox, but for some reason on my older system it took forever to boot up. I'll admit I haven't tried it on my brand new PC......just took to much liking to Opera.

Tom   May 22nd, 2009 11:47 am ET

I only use Chrome, if I can help it. It's ridiculously fast, and I haven't had any trouble with my system after downloading it. I only use Firefox or, god forbid, Explorer if some website won't support Chrome. But for general surfing - CNN, Facebook, checking email, that sort of thing - there's no contest.

Steve-O   May 22nd, 2009 11:50 am ET

I can't imagine using a browser these days without the functionality of NoScript. Chrome would win over so many more converts if they provided out-of-the-box functionality similar to NoScript or AdBlock.

Isaac   May 22nd, 2009 11:54 am ET

I'm a fairly new Chrome user, but overall I like it. There is one serious drawback that keeps me from making it my exclusive browser, though. I have yet to find any way to significantly adjust settings in Chrome. I personally don't want Chrome to display screenshots of the websites I visit when I open a new tab. I only use it on a personal computer that no one else uses, but I still consider it a rather high security and privacy risk.

Jon   May 22nd, 2009 11:59 am ET

I've been using Chrome since it came out, and they have definitely been quality updates. I think this v2.0 update will put chrome up there with firefox and IE. I've completely stopped using firefox about a month ago.

Tim   May 22nd, 2009 12:41 pm ET

Chrome still doesnt support Linux-based systems. Im really disappointed that they havent yet released version of Chrome with native Linux support. Seems like they're missing a large audience until they do.

marcello   May 22nd, 2009 12:43 pm ET

Chrome works way better than I could expect, in many ways.

All the hassles of Firefox and IE are gone!

Firefox has never resolved many issues like speed and especially memory usage ! If you keep 10 webpages open for few hours Firefox becomes essentially unusable and makes your PC slower (because of memory usage).

When Firefox will seriously fix this I will consider to go back to it, as I am too a bit concerned about all the information Google gets on us.

Zach   May 22nd, 2009 12:52 pm ET

Millions of people use Ad block – probably the best add on ever created for ANY browser. Even as I surf CNN there is not one single ad on screen. Gotta love it.

Diana   May 22nd, 2009 1:19 pm ET

I actually love google Chrome. Not only does it look cool, the functionality is great. Also, who care's if there isn't spell check? We are all trying to be precise now?

Mr.Burrows   May 22nd, 2009 2:07 pm ET

well i have been using chrome since day one and i have been pluggin it on the streets to everybody way better than firefox and ie7 or 8 now with a v8 engine lets see more inovation in it now but i love chrome so keep up the good work google

Carlos   May 23rd, 2009 3:43 am ET

I used the Google browser to test it out but ended up not liking it. I have gotten so used to Firefox's extensions, I couldn't possibly live without them (online that is). I do use AdBlock Plus. Been using it for as long as I can remember. Best extension for Firefox. Always the first one I install after getting a new PC(which happens often)

Rhonda   May 23rd, 2009 8:53 am ET

I love searching using Chrome but find it a pain for downloading wallpaper. Can't just right click and set; have to save and then add wallpaper. But maybe it's just something I'm not doing correctly.

Loren   May 23rd, 2009 11:51 am ET

Love Chrome

Warren   May 23rd, 2009 11:59 am ET

With so many people on broadband these days speed is not a problem. I had dial up and had to find the fastest browser! Now my concern is security and Chrome needs to address that area. Until top Security vendors mention Chrome as a safe browser, I'll stick with Firefox.

Dr3w   May 23rd, 2009 9:36 pm ET

I don't normally read CNN tech blogs but today's made me switch from firefox to chrome. Google FTW!

ROb   May 24th, 2009 8:54 am ET

Tried Chrome a couple months ago for about 10 minutes and haven't run it again since. It loaded slower than even Firefox 3 and I saw no appreciable difference in page loading or rendereing speeds.

However, every single one of the "great innovative features" quite simply sucked.

As for the idea of moving toward web-based applications... explain how I'm going to do that if I'm working somewhere without internet.

David   May 24th, 2009 11:21 am ET

Chrome is a very well-designed, fast browser that handles security fairly well. The only reason I still use Firefox over Chrome is...well, two reasons. AdBlock Plus and NoScript. There is nothing more secure than Firefox with those two add-ons.

I do have to say, as much as I hate to admit it, Microsoft has been catching on by leaps and bounds with Internet Explorer. IE7 was a massive improvement over IE6, and IE8 continues to improve over 7. It's still not my browser of choice, though, by any stretch of the imagination.

Reiser   May 24th, 2009 11:34 am ET

I just wanted to add that there's nothing remotely unethical about BLOCKING ADVERTISEMENTS, even if you're a writer. What's unethical in that situation is that you're a writer who can't make money unless people are buying products that are promoted alongside your writing. It's a pretty backwards mindset that some people have, where there's this contemporary morality about being forced to see advertisements. Most good content will eventually be free and it won't be put out by large corporations that have to rely on advertising to meet their exorbitant operating budgets. There will always be a way for users to block ads and there is nothing unethical about doing so. What's unethical is that we have to see the ads in the first place — whether we're trying to read serious news or just trying to drive down the interstate. It's a flaw in the system, but the system will eventually correct itself.

Michael Harrison (DAKPluto)   May 24th, 2009 12:42 pm ET

Not only is Ad-Blocker/ABP/Noscript ethical, it's just good plain common sense. More and more hackers are using flash ads as a way to hack into your system and infest it.

The MMORPG scene has had really bad issues with this. The "Real Money Trade (RMT)" farms in places like Tiawan, China, etc have hacked into popular sites by these players and injected iframes into them that put a keylogger onto your computer. It then waits for you to put your password in on the game and sends that info to the RMT farms to steal your account.

This is one of the largest areas of bad security of IE, Chrome, Opera, etc. I wouldn't touch another browser ever again without my ABP and NoScript plugins.

IT guy   May 24th, 2009 1:46 pm ET

As and IT student, I must agree with Stephan's comment.
If your computer runs slow, you have an old computer. Anybody not using a dual core with 4 gig RAM by now is wasting their computer time.

As for a Browser. I will always support open source content and not allow myself to be funneled into a hold. There are PLENTY of Firefox addons to make Firefox 3.0 a fast, secure, browser. The memory useage/leak issue associated with previous versions of Firefox have been resolved by Firefox 3.0. Configured properly, it's the fastest, safest browser in existence and gaining.

Google is such a gimmick.

Stephan May 22nd, 2009 8:40 am ET

It took my system admin guy and a technician quite a while to figure out what exactly was going on, but now that we know, we simply tell people “Do not use Chrome”.

Jim G.   May 25th, 2009 2:01 am ET

Currently using Firefox 3.5 Beta with Windows Live as my email client. Before Chrome revved up its Javscript capabilities, Apple Safari v 4.0 beta has been available, and is amazingly fast with it's "Nitro" Javascript engine. I guess Google had to match "Nitro" by calling their product, "V8". Both insinuate fast.

My issue was not with Safari (I love Safari and Opera, never been that impressed with Firefox.) but with MSN. Apparently, when Safari
v 4.0 beta was released, MSN had not made Windows Live email compatible with Safari beta, so it basically rendered Windows Live Mail useless (thanks Microsoft.) I have since learned that this has been corrected. I intend to go back to Safari.

I urge you to check out Safari, Opera, and a cool email client, "Postbox." Great features on all, and none are Microsoft products.

I so wanna be a MAC when I grow up. lol

Dayahka   May 25th, 2009 1:51 pm ET

I tried Chrome when it was first released, then deleted it after a few hours because it seemed to be causing problems–and I went back to trusty, old Firefox.

This time around, however, I've taken a liking to Chrome and use it primarily for browsing. Since it lacks the Firefox function of adding sites to my favorites list, I use Firefox for research or when I want to save sites for future investigation. I like Chrome's "open" feeling, but it is still missing a few things.

Can't someone, anyone, come up with a browser that actually synthesizes or combines the functions of all browsers?

Geno   May 26th, 2009 12:59 am ET

Oh god yes I use the Ad-block plus! So many times have I been surfing the net and about to click on a link when all of a sudden a stupid ad flies out and gets in the way of my link just as I click on the link, opening a page that I did not want to see. Mozilla is a memory hog, and the reason I use it more is because there are a few websites that are not supported by Chrome. I do like the idea of supporting an open developer friendly browser like Mozilla.

Internet Explorer is becoming more of a joke. Everytime I click on a link or change websites, you hear like a billion clicks and it still freezes alot, even with updates. Sadly, I think they even use Internet Explorer technology on the Xbox 360 "web browsing" or Xbox live and it's horrible.

Geno   May 26th, 2009 1:02 am ET

Oh on this note: "Slate raises an interesting point: is it ethical for a writer who makes money from an ad-driven Web site to block Internet ads with his or her browser? "

Is it ethical for Adobe Flashplayer to be the only flashplayer available, thus forcing you to see those "blinking", flashing, or flying pop-up ads? That should be the real question. I've tried uninstalling the Adobe flashplayer, but would go to a website that required me to "update or upgrade" my flashplayer. Pretty annoying.

Jaysen   May 26th, 2009 4:25 am ET

I love using Chrome. It has intuitive icons and layout, has a very clean iPod like feel about it. There are however a number of sites that don't support it like Hotmail and application driven sites that haven't been set-up to use Chrome.

So for now I surf using 2 browsers.

Nathan   May 26th, 2009 4:14 pm ET

Open Source will always be better and more secure. IE and Chrome can't compete with free.

steve   May 29th, 2009 12:09 am ET

Hope its not a GM V8!

Terry   September 17th, 2009 1:12 pm ET

I like Chrome too. For some reason, though, I can see every web site on the planet except http://www.cnn.com. I can tell from the posts that others do not have this problem. Any advice?

David   December 1st, 2009 9:56 am ET

good post and content

Donald Quella   January 10th, 2011 3:02 pm ET

I am not capable of view this website correctly on chrome I feel there is a problem

HasikK   August 19th, 2011 5:34 pm ET

Привет всем спешу поделиться ссылочкой для хороший сайт, там завсегда кипа новых фильмов, ежедневные обновления новинки кино

PeterovF   August 22nd, 2011 11:55 am ET

Дорогие мои! Если Вам надо получить максимум в рекордно короткие сроки? Вам нужен быстрый прирост обратных ссылок у Вашего сайта ? Надо срочно поднять позиции Вашего сайта в выдаче поисковых систем по любым запросам?
Тогда Вам сюда. Пользовался этим проектом. Очень всем рекомендую. Действительно адекватные люди работаю и помогают просто всем. Советы всегда бесплатно прогон по доскам объявлений По всем вопросам стучите в аську 623605961, если не ответили можно несколько раз, иногда просто не доходит сообщение с первого раза.

Вот тот перечень услуг , которые мы оказываем.

1. Прогон по социальным закладкам Прогон по социалкам
2. Размещение на досках объявлений Размещение на досках объявлений
3. Регистрация в каталогах сайтов Прогон по каталогам
4. Прогон по блогам Прогон по блогам
5. Прогон по форумам Прогон по форумам
6. Прогон по профилям Прогон по профилям

Кроме того только у нас Вы можете за небольшую цену подключиться к сервису сырых баз. С постоянными обновлениями на разные тематики Подключиться к сервису сырых баз

У нас всегда низкие цены и скидки постоянным клиентам!!!
e-mail: admin@xceo.ru

KrasikK   August 23rd, 2011 3:51 pm ET

Друзья если вы до сих пор не знаете где можно бесплатно и без регистрации скачать свежие фильмы, новинки кино, заходите на свежие фильмы здесь завсегда кипа свежих фильмов,обновления ежедневно. У нас лько тсамые лучшие журналисты.

NiberonDX   August 25th, 2011 12:44 am ET

Привет всем только для Вас отличный ресурс с кучей свежих фильмов, заходим на скачать фильмы . Отличный ресурс. Только лучшее для Вас!!!

RrarikovBB   August 28th, 2011 5:15 am ET

Уникальная косметика ручной работы ТМ Савонри содержит в себе исключительно натуральные растительные компоненты: экстракты фруктов и трав, растительные и эфирные масла, цветочные лепестки и другие частички растений. Натуральная косметика без консервантов не случайно изготавливается из растений, ведь именно они еще с давних времен считаются кладезем полезных минералов, витаминов, антиоксидантов и многих других полезных веществ, которые так нужны нашей коже.
Подробности на нашем сайте Подарок подруге Заказывайте сейчас.

Madelene Merryman   December 12th, 2011 11:04 am ET

This is awesome and you do a excellent job. Thanks!

NeobreCow   December 22nd, 2011 3:47 am ET

Как прогнать свой сайт? Как поднять посещаемость? Как поднять Тиц и Pr?
Прогон по каталогам ничего не дает, мы предлогаем уникальную возможность прогона по дешевым ценам!
СУПЕР ПРОГОН ВАШЕГО САЙТА: (icq 618204327)

ТАРИФЫ:

Наши тарифы прогона сайта по солянке:

Прогон по базе из 5000 сайтов стоит 150 руб
Прогон по базе из 10000 сайтов стоит 250 руб
Прогон по всей базе (примерно 30 000 сайтов) сайтов стоит 500 руб
_______________________________________

Тарифы прогона сайта по профилям:

Регистрация 3000 профилей на разных форумах ( с вашими сылками внутри аккаунтов) ВСЕГО 100 руб !!!!! (придет 3000 писем)
Регистрация 10000 профилей на разных форумах ( с вашими сылками внутри аккаунтов) ВСЕГО 300 руб !!!!! (придет 10000 писем)
Регистрация 25000 профилей на разных форумах ( с вашими сылками внутри аккаунтов) ВСЕГО 600 руб !!!!! (придет 25000 писем)
_____________________________________

Тарифы рекламного прогона сайта по форумам:

Прогон 3000 постов на разных форумах (Ваш рекламный текст в постах) Всего 210 руб (придет 3000 писем)
Прогон 10000 постов на разных форумах (Ваш рекламный текст в постах) Всего 600 руб (придет 10000 писем)
Прогон 25000 постов на разных форумах (Ваш рекламный текст в постах) Всего 1200 руб (придет 25000 писем)
___________________________________________

Наши тарифы прогона сайта по форумам:

Прогон 3000 постов на разных форумах ( с сылками внутри текста) Всего 150 руб (придет 3000 писем)
Прогон 10000 постов на разных форумах ( с сылками внутри текста) Всего 450 руб (придет примерно 10000 писем)
Прогон 25000 постов на разных форумах ( с сылками внутри текста) Всего 900 руб (придет примерно 25000 писем)
_______________________________________________

Тарифы прогона сайта по гостевым книгам:

Размещение сообщения в гостевой книге на 3000 сайтов (Размещается сообщение в гостевой книге с вашим объявлением или сылкой на сайт) Всего 120 руб
Размещение сообщения в гостевой книге на 10000 сайтов (Размещается сообщение в гостевой книге с вашим объявлением или сылкой на сайт) Всего 300 руб
___________________________________________

Наши тарифы прогона сайта по комментариям:

Размещение комментариев на 3000 сайтов (Размещается комментарий на сайтах с вашим объявлением или сылкой на сайт) Всего 150 руб (придет около 3000 писем с регистрацией на сайтах, где добавлялись комментарии)
Размещение комментариев на 10000 сайтов (Размещается комментарий на сайтах с вашим объявлением или сылкой на сайт) Всего 450 руб (придет около 10000 писем с регистрацией на сайтах, где добавлялись комментарии)
_____________________________________

Для оформления заказа вам необходимо написать в Icq 618204327 для связи!
Гарантия! Полный отчет!

alexey_sokoloff   June 8th, 2012 10:05 am ET

Нужны услуги опытного креативного ведущего праздников? Значит наше предложение – это то, что Вам нужно! Event-агентство Family Works предлагает весь спектр услуг в Москве. Нам по силу любые торжества: Новый Год, свадьба, детский праздник, юбилей и др. Обращайтесь к профессионалам если хотите, чтобы Ваш праздник был действительно веселым, интересным и запоминающимся! Посмотреть фотографии с мероприятий и узнать больше об услугах можно на сайте FamilyWorks.Ru.

Tablet PC Info   August 27th, 2012 5:37 am ET

Wow, wonderful blog structure! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The whole look of your website is magnificent, as well as the content!

sam   August 29th, 2012 8:22 am ET

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and sit up for in the hunt for more of your great post. Additionally, I have shared your website in my social networks

Abandoned   September 25th, 2012 3:29 pm ET

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds or even I success you get right of entry to persistently quickly.

Скачать бесплатно программы, фильмы, музыку, игры, crack, download, free, soft, music, keygen, warez, video, сериалы   October 2nd, 2012 10:14 am ET

Just wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity to your put up is simply excellent and that i can suppose you're a professional on this subject. Fine along with your permission allow me to take hold of your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please continue the rewarding work.

?????? ??   August 20th, 2013 3:12 am ET