SciTechBlog   « Back to Blog Main
January 27, 2010

Follow our live Apple iPad coverage

Posted: 02:35 PM ET
testing captions
testing captions

CNN is filing updates from Apple's invite-only event in San Francisco, where Steve Jobs just announced the company's mysterious tablet device will be called an iPad.

Jobs: "It's the best browsing experience you've ever had. Way better than a laptop. Way better than a smartphone."

Follow along with CNNMoney's live blog or CNN Tech's Twitter feed.

Filed under: Apple

Caveo   January 28th, 2010 1:50 pm ET

Up next from Apple: iPants with huge iPockets for your iPad.

TamarS   January 28th, 2010 5:38 pm ET

I would have thought some one of the marketing and/or development people would have raised a HUGE issue here. Or is this a result of Steve Jobs huge ego and insisting it had to be close to "iPod"? This is hysterical. What a blunder.

Joe Schmo   February 1st, 2010 7:05 pm ET

OH, how great... I can get internet service with AT&T... What are these Apple Nazi's on???

Jamel   February 2nd, 2010 5:03 pm ET

I'm very disappointed. Not that Apple cares, but this is just to limited. At least be able to multitask. Come on Jobs. Your just going to make people pay another 500+ for simple added features that should be included ini the orginal release? Not fair Apple, not fair to your fans.

blah blah   February 6th, 2010 9:04 am ET

Lack of Flash = lack I will buy an iPad.

ArtC   February 7th, 2010 11:39 am ET

Well I think that the iPad is cool and will sell a few million of them.

Mr Green   February 8th, 2010 8:02 pm ET

"I need to know that I use a computer as a tool that really is far above my comprehension, meaning it’s made in years of research and it’s made by teams of hundreds of smarter people than me, in order to rely on it."

Leave Your Comment