SciTechBlog   « Back to Blog Main
March 16, 2010

iPad keyboard delayed until May

Posted: 01:42 PM ET

If you plan to pick up an Apple iPad the day it's released, it looks like you'll have to put up with typing on its touch-screen keyboard for at least a month.

According to Apple's product Web site, the iPad keyboard accessory - which lets people peck away on a tactile keyboard instead of on a full-size touch-screen - will not be available for purchase until May. The Wi-Fi-connected version of the much-anticipated iPad, which is essentially a laptop computer with a touch-sensitive screen and no keyboard, is available for pre-order now and will ship to the public on April 3. (Thanks to AppleInsider and Electronista for picking up on this first). The iPad does have a Bluetooth connection, leaving open the possibility that you could connect another type of wireless keyboard to the iPad.

As I pointed out in January, the iPad's full-size, touch-screen keyboard feels a bit goofy at first. I don't look at my hands when I type, and on the iPad there's no way to make sure your fingers are tapping the right keys without looking down to check. The whole screen is glass, so you can't feel the difference. Other people apparently feel the same way about touch screens. An industry analyst who sat next to me at the iPad unveiling in San Francisco literally screamed with joy when Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced the company would sell keyboards with the iPad.

It still appears they will. You just might have to wait a bit.

Other iPad accessories have been delayed, too. Ars Technica notes that a camera connection accessory is "currently MIA." MacWorld says an iPad case has been delayed to mid-April.

What do you think? Will not having a keyboard at launch hurt iPad sales? Will it make a difference in your decision about whether or not to buy the device that Apple has called "magical and revolutionary?"

Posted by:
Filed under: Apple • iPad

Hulu boi   March 17th, 2010 9:50 am ET

I will get one only if it can play Hulu TV.

Jason   March 17th, 2010 9:52 am ET

The iPad isn't "like a laptop." It literally is a larger iPod Touch. I'm not ripping on it but comparing it to a laptop is completely incorrect. It's not a production device, it's not designed to get stuff done, it's a media consumption device. It is meant to just listen to music, watch some videos and surf the internet. It's simple.

Someone else had mentioned Flash. The iPhone, iPod, and the iPad do not have flash not because of any sort of technical issue (including battery life) but because of the app store. The main use of Flash on the internet is for flash games (small short games) and if they did have flash then there wouldn't really be a reason to drop by the app store and buy the games (with Apple taking a cut). It's a business decision.

DJ   March 17th, 2010 10:08 am ET

Nattering nabobs of negativity. Don't like it? Don't buy it. Personally, I love gadgets, have the discretionary income to afford it and totally look forward to the 3rd. I display portrait and wedding photography to clients and this will simply be superb. Bring it on.

Jason   March 17th, 2010 10:20 am ET

Who really cares? The world is not going to end. We all survived before cell phones came along. The real question is "Is it something I WANT?" Hey it's a neat toy. Lazy, but neat. I can't really see a NEED for it, but in this economy I can definitely find better places to put my money.

Jason   March 17th, 2010 10:26 am ET

Geeks, you need to step away from the Tech and go outside.....There's a whole other world outside of the monitor

Jeff P.   March 17th, 2010 10:27 am ET

Saim 3/17 @ 12:16 AM:

"...we are not whining, we just want the world to know that everything which Apple dishes out is NOT as magnificent as they market it. With their superb marketing and pre-launch hype, Apple makes a product bigger than what it is in actuality and hence making consumers forget/discard the functional features of their offerings; which in the case of the iPad are the same as the itouch."

Um...that's whining.

Lyndon   March 17th, 2010 10:33 am ET

"In five years, everyone that uses a computer will regularly use some form of Apple product"

That has got to be one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever read.

Cool new technology! « Mrs. Gipp's (Computer Skills) Blog   March 17th, 2010 11:18 am ET

[...] iPad   Leave a Comment [...]

Debbie   March 17th, 2010 11:43 am ET

There is nothing more ridiculous than a bunch of lemmings who continue to fork over money for something this useless. iPod – yup, it's great. iPhone (except for the mobile operator) is fine. This? Ridiculous.

I'm still laughing at the guy who used his iPhone app when trapped in an told him to stop the bleeding. DUH. I'm sure he's already ordered his iPad too.

Doug   March 17th, 2010 12:21 pm ET

Brian – thanks for 'moved the paradigm', I just completed a line in buzzword bingo.

rootbeer   March 17th, 2010 12:43 pm ET

"An industry analyst who sat next to me at the iPad unveiling in San Francisco literally screamed with joy when Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced the company would sell keyboards with the iPad."

I hope that was hyperbole by the author. The thought of a grown man reacting in such a manner to the mere announcement of the coming of an insignificant piece of glass and plastic is sickening. But so are all those people who define themselves through what they own not through what they are and do..........

logan   March 17th, 2010 12:50 pm ET

Why would anyone pay 600 minimum for this when i could buy a netbook for 300 that does everything a pc does? ipad=trend, trends=fail

logan   March 17th, 2010 12:55 pm ET

Im just excitied to see poeple walking on the street trying to use this rediculously uneeded device, or sitting on park benches looking like fools tapping away at this thing while trying to hold it at the same time, pointlessssssssssssss

JC   March 17th, 2010 1:18 pm ET

Those will be the people who walk out in front of cars and get ran over.....natural selection is a b***h

alex   March 17th, 2010 1:30 pm ET

After a person gets the hang of being able to type efficiently on a traditional computer, they look at the screen. But this is a tablet computer, where youuu look at the screen while you type on it...where else would you look while you are typing on the screen???????? the typing functionality is something you can get used to just as you got used to typing on a smartphone.

Steve   March 17th, 2010 1:34 pm ET

Ok, just a couple of things here;

As far as the iPad...It ISNT a computer, isnt even close, so please stop treating it like one or calling it one. It will NOT replace your computer. Well, it could, if you dont really do anything with your laptop/desktop other than read email and surf the web. Although most who can afford a toy such as this would, I hazard a guess here, possess a laptop and at the price point for the iPad, the laptop would probably be a pretty nice one as well.

Ultimately, Apple failed with this device when they decided to label it as "magical" (Steve Jobs word, not mine). To be honest, it seems to be actually a bit underdeveloped or maybe that is intentional. Apple has a history of releasing a new version every year, magically (maybe thats where the "magic" comes in...) it possesses that which the public has been clamoring for since last years release...and then it happens the next year, and the see where this is going.

The iPad is a great concept and a fantastic platform to build on, but thats just it...I dont want the basement, I want the penthouse. So, tell you what, Mr Jobs, you show me the Penthouse and I'll buy.

marry   March 17th, 2010 1:36 pm ET

that is so cool!!!!!!!!

Leopold Stotch   March 17th, 2010 1:42 pm ET

Am I just insane or what am I missing here? This technology has been out for years and does not have all the issues that anyone has complained about the iPad not being able to do, it's called a tablet PC. If someone could please explain how this is by any means new technology that would be great, because to me it just looks like a handicapped tablet PC. From what I see on these comments, it cannot do more than one thing at a time, it cannot store programs, it doesn't run a full OS, someone said it cannot run flash only the most vastly used programming language out there right now. Explain this to me, if your internet connection goes down, what can it do? Is that when it turns into the deluxe overpriced paperweight mode? I don't hate apple but to me it just seems like everything they produce is a computer for people that don't know how to use a computer, while extremely overpricing their product.

Peter   March 17th, 2010 1:51 pm ET

Here is an idea.....why not just get a laptop instead?

JohnB   March 17th, 2010 2:08 pm ET

Everytime I read a story about IPad I reads the Haters and the Lovers.

Haters try so hard to place Ipad in some catagory to replace their computer at home or the cell phone in their pocket. While Lovers don't care what it does they will still buy Apple. Haters find ways to justify their reason for not buying it and Lovers are doing their best to talk you into buying it.

Truth is Apple never intended it to replace your computer or cell phone. It is simply an "information tool". In this day of age when we all want instant access to our emails and news, pictures and maybe music some of you can say you have it on your cell. While looking up simple solutions or googling maybe fine for the younger generations, I can barely make out anything on those small screens. So a larger screen is very helpful.

Now some of you have Wi-Fi at home. You most likely can walk all over the house and do pretty much anything you want, but you have to agree that even lugging around a laptop from the livingroom to the bedroom to the kitchen gets old after a while.

As far as over priced paperweight when the internet goes down. Apple has over 144 thousand applications and I don't know how many books available. If you recall Apple can save HTML pages and news clips so if your Wi-fi or internet is lost I'm pretty sure there will be plenty of other options.

Summarize: To those trying to find reasons to Hate Apple Ipad- quit trying to make it a computer, take it for what it is and start thinking out of the box.

To those of us that will buy it no matter what, help those that don't understand by offering sound facts about what it can do.

Hope this helps.

Leopold Stotch   March 17th, 2010 2:27 pm ET

Am I the only one who knows what a TABLET PC is????!!! To those of you who don't know what it is, look it up. It's an iPad, only better and been around since the early 90's!

Not just for computer geeks   March 17th, 2010 2:27 pm ET

Re: Steve's comment:
"I use a high end PC that I built myself. I use my computer for work on a daily (hell, hourly) basis at home. I do not experience crashes, viruses, or any of the other nonsense that the apple fonbois seem to beleive is epidemic among PC's. These things do not happen because I am not stupid. I do not open random emails, or visit some random strange link. I have a firewall and an anti-virus, no problem. If you think it takes more than that to protect your computer...stop clicking on everything that comes across your screen."

Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on your point of view, not everyone is a computer geek who builds their own computer and a wealth of technical expertise and computing wisdom. And for those needing a computing environment but who lack technical savvy, let's face it – the Windows environment is a pain in the as*. Maybe you don't get viruses or have crashes or have difficulties deciding which of the many upgrades to install or dealing with installing them, but many people do. Apple's popularity is based on its ability to bring greater simplicity and intuitiveness to the experience of computing and technology. I can't say at this point how successful the as yet unreleased iPad will be at this, but Apple has had a considerable track record of success in the past several years in doing this.

The iPod was/is a perfect example of this – people paid more for it than cheap mp3 players because it just worked a lot better with/for people, aside from its other technological features. That's why iPods own that market.

The iPad is not a laptop; it is something different with a different use. Its success will hinge on how well it can give the user a positive experience of the media it delivers that is unique from other options.

troy   March 17th, 2010 2:34 pm ET

The best thing that Steve Jobs ever came up with is the idea of putting the letter "i" in front of the names of his products. That makes it much easier for idiots to know what to buy when they go to the store.

anthony   March 17th, 2010 2:41 pm ET

fuk i pads suck a dick

Mpote   March 17th, 2010 2:44 pm ET

All those who are griping about those of us willing to fork over $1200 for an iPad & accessories should just be quiet and let us go on spending our money.

Do you think there would even be a second, or third version if we "Early Adopters" weren't willing to spend our expendible income on the first run models of these gadgets?

Obviously, someone on a tight budget might have to weigh the pros & cons of such a device, and maybe wait until a less expensive and possibly superior model arrives.

For those of us who love high tech devices, and do have a little extra money in the budget, I don't understand the negativity – we're funding your future upgraded model.

By the way, I'm sorry the iPhone isn't available on Verizon – it's not my fault – stop hating me for it.

Scott   March 17th, 2010 3:57 pm ET

I have seen a lot of hype saying that this device will kill a whole bunch of single purpose devices, which it very well may. I saw a comment above about it being a paperweight if you don't have Internet access. This is truly the case for GPS, as it requires a connection to Google Maps to function. I would hate to be out in the middle of nowhere depending on the GPS and have the AT&T connection fail, but then again, what are the odds of that?

AVGjoe   March 17th, 2010 4:46 pm ET

People who buy most Apple Products, A.) Do not understand the technology, but see Apple as "cool" B.) Apple Cult Members – people who buy all Apply products regardless of what it is, these people are brain washed, C.) People who liked to be pushed arround and told how they can or can not use devices that they purchased. iPad is a joke, if you have an iPhone, would be pointless to get one of these, and if you dont have either, your not missing much

Dexter   March 17th, 2010 5:10 pm ET

I will bet there will be a camera in the next edition.

Mpote   March 17th, 2010 5:24 pm ET

If it weren't for early adopters – you'd be reading this on a green screen. (or maybe you are?)

Mike   March 17th, 2010 5:43 pm ET

I can't wait.. I am looking at using the ipad for a Cancer Fund Raiser, we are trying to raise 50K for cancer research.

Very excited about the Ipad
Wondering how well it will do walking 400+ miles from San Francisco to San Diego.

If you know how to get the ipad to run off extra batteries, let me know.

Mark Merani   March 17th, 2010 6:01 pm ET

This report seems to be incorrect. I ordered the wireless version of the ipad keyboard that works using bluetooth along with my ipad. Yesterday it was delivered.. long before the ipad is due to be available. Perhaps its just the keyboard connected to the bay that's unavailable.. but I have the ipad wireless keyboard right here.

Mike K   March 17th, 2010 6:43 pm ET

So we have to wait for the iPeck. No biggie.

Evangelicide   March 17th, 2010 7:09 pm ET

When are they going to release the app that convinces iPad owners that they didn't get royally fleeced?

Brian   March 17th, 2010 8:02 pm ET

To those that say that the iPad does nothing that the iPhone doesn't already do. If you have a 20" television, does that mean you would never consider buying a 46" LCD? Browsing the web on an iPhone is going to be a lot less satisfying than on an iPad. While web surfing, the freedom to move around from place to place is liberating. That can be also done with a netbook, but the experience will pale in comparison to an iPad and its nearly 10 inch screen.

For those that lament about paying nearly $600 for the iPad. The Kindle DX is nearly $500 and does much much less than an iPad. Now that is ridiculous.

After people start seeing the iPad in action, the idea of "booting up" a computer in order to go to a web page will seem quaint.

i love apple   March 17th, 2010 8:47 pm ET

apple is awesomeness

Charlie   March 17th, 2010 9:15 pm ET

I already have a Bluetooth keyboard. I just have to remember where's the nearest Starbucks to the Apple Store is to get that Venti Red Eye for the line to the door. I'm psyched!

Lance   March 17th, 2010 9:25 pm ET

If Apple drops the ball on accessories, it's a third-party opportunity. Let's see what Logitech, Macally, Belkin and Griffin come up with, and when.

Frank J. Oliveras   March 17th, 2010 11:31 pm ET

I couldn't care less if it doesn't come with a keyboard... I am still trying to find a use for the I-Pad other than a big I-Phone without the phone or an overblown I-Touch were you have to carry on your hand or get a big bag for it...

lols   March 18th, 2010 1:15 am ET

this is the dumbest thing I have ever seen.
you people are the most rabid of overanxious fan-people.

Glen Rasmussen   March 18th, 2010 8:20 am ET

I all ready have two blue tooth mac wireless keyboards which look almost identical to the test keypad. You will just not be able to charge the ipad from that keyboard.

It will be worth the wait.

Duffy   March 18th, 2010 8:43 am ET

If i took a spinning disco ball, gave it a touch screen to change colors and let you listening to disco music, and call it a apple I-Ball , the mac freaks would call it the greatest thing in the world . Just another item that wastes your time and money. Are you really that important in the world that you need this 24/7 email / phone service / internet ?

iPad keyboard delayed until May « Jide Ogunleye's Blog   March 18th, 2010 10:28 am ET

[...] Source: CNN Technology [...]

Jim Walters   March 18th, 2010 10:41 am ET

I ordered the Apple bluetooth keyboard anyway, on the day I ordered the iPad. It will work fine, plus it's wireless!

er6ben   March 18th, 2010 11:20 am ET

This looks great !!! I can not wait to add this to my collection !

Should look great next to my Beta Player, 8-track and Panasonic 3D0.

Did I mention I am a collector of rapidly displaced obsolete technology?

This thing is a joke and I feel sorry for those that waist hundreds on it.

gps   March 18th, 2010 12:17 pm ET

Apple fans have got it confused: iPad bashing is not Apple bashing. The iPad has earned this derision on its own merits. This is a device for the 'desperate to be hip' crowd (look for matching "dog in purse" accessories). The places it could have revolutionized it didn't; the basics aren't even there (OS X, multi-tasking, camera, support for stylus/handwriting). Apples deservses new word: devolutionary.

cbelt3   March 18th, 2010 12:19 pm ET

"which is essentially a laptop computer with a touch-sensitive screen and no keyboard, "

Alas, the media continues to not "Get" this product. It's not a 'laptop computer'. It's an information consumer device. Creation of information is not it's priority, hence the deliberate absence of a physical keyboard, camera, etc...

Watch your family using your laptop or desktop. Notice that they spend a huge (perhaps in excess of 90%) amount of their time NOT typing. That's right. They're consuming information.

Look at your shelves, Record collection, CD racks, DVD racks, VHS taoe boxes, etc. All that space is becoming obsolete. The iPad is the device that allows this to happen.

Don't belittle it because it's 'a poorly designed laptop that's missing various features'. It's not a laptop !,

AJ   March 18th, 2010 1:50 pm ET

What a piece of junk!!!

Who want's to buy a maga iTouch. I would rather be very happy with a sleek laptop. It will have every thing you need.

Norton Mansfield   March 18th, 2010 3:34 pm ET

Personally I don't have an Apple product. But when my brother in law who is computer illiterate but loves music raves about his ipod (not iphone) and how he downloaded all his favorite albums using itunes, well there's a customer apple got that I would've never figured. Another one is my son who hated apple until he got an iphone from a friend.

So Apple is doing something right, to get these guys who didn't even care before. Can they do it with the ipad? It'll be interesting to see.

marinemom   March 18th, 2010 6:54 pm ET

Do I NEED it?...No. Will I buy it...You bet I WILL!
My husband and I each have a Macbook Pro, my son has an Imac, we all have Ipods and as soon as Verizon carries the Iphone, I'll get that. I read a lot of books and they take up space, it will be a fabulous Ereader. When we travel my son can use it to play games or surf the web, update his Facebook or whatever. When my husband travels on business he can take it instead of trying to carry his work laptop (a sucky PC) AND his Macbook Pro. It will work for all of us. I don't need a built in camera, I can buy a BT keyboard if I don't like the touch screen. Apple has extremely reliable products and I'm willing to pay for reliability.

Ton   March 18th, 2010 8:51 pm ET

Why not just buy a Macbook? Looks like an overgrown iphone to me.

bill gates   March 18th, 2010 10:06 pm ET

if this baby needs a keyboard to be useful I will be sorely disappointed

iPhoneCoder   March 19th, 2010 4:34 am ET

As an iPhone developer, it is so much more than an iPod Touch extra large. Really the cramped space of the iPod Touch and iPhone makes it a challenge to have a useful 1 screen UI so you have lots of levels usually. The iPad is FREEDOM!!!! Lots more space, lots of ease of use that can be added now.

Phil   March 19th, 2010 8:58 am ET

I've owned the IBM Lenovo X61 tablet just over a year. I don't use it in tablet mode very much at all. It's a pain in the neck...BUT I can run Windows or Linux. I'm not stuck with a striped down operating system.

Lost Remote | Apple iPad keyboard delayed   March 19th, 2010 9:32 am ET

[...] The docking keyboard won't be coming out at the same time as the iPad. CNN reports the keyboard will be delayed until May (the iPad's supposed to come out in April). LR's Erik Schwartz and I (both Apple freaks) wonder if the keyboard was a hack – an afterthought added once Apple realized most of us hate typing on touchscreens. Apparently we're not alone – writes CNN's John Sutter: [...]

iPad Keyboard Delayed   March 19th, 2010 2:52 pm ET

[...] CNN released this article on the iPad keyboard delays. [...]

Anonymous   March 22nd, 2010 10:02 am ET

i think that if you really want your keybooard then don't use your IPad until you get it .

kencana   March 24th, 2010 3:00 pm ET

Anyone interested in buying iPad or e-reader? if you do, please complete this survey because you will help us tremendously on our research study and you will understand you driving motivation for buying it.

Uh oh? Apple Changes Ship Date for iPad Docks to May [Apple] « blisterPad   March 30th, 2010 10:19 am ET

[...] We're not certain why, but apparently Apple's delaying the shipment of several iPad accessories including the keyboard dock and 10W USB power adapter until May. Oh, and you'll wait until late April for a soft case. [Apple Insider via CNN] [...]

On scarcity and frustration. « Zach Ware   June 22nd, 2010 11:48 pm ET

[...] March 16, 2010 – Announcement: iPad keyboard is delayed. [...]

convert dpg to video   July 7th, 2010 1:56 pm ET

I know a site with answers to a theme interesting you.

video converter   July 10th, 2010 4:35 am ET

Just that is necessary, I will participate. Together we can come to a right answer. I am assured.

Jimmy   July 10th, 2010 5:43 pm ET

I bought an iPad and the keyboard and I absolutely love them!
I use them at home and in my business at

Serszahar2011   May 9th, 2011 1:42 pm ET

you can buy natural herbal supplements to lose weight, improve your health and your body,cream for skin care, herbal cmoke, various energy supplements.
Hair Again, Sleep well, Hoodia Pure, Hammer, Hard Man – Tongkat Ali, Hoodia Extreme, Hops Hash 30g, Instant Virgin Spray, Max Bust36, Memomore, No More Wrinkles, Menohelp, Musclemax Extreme, L-Glutamine, 15g Colombian Gold, 15g Rasta Weed, 5-HTP, 5g Super Weed, Acai Berry, Beaded Butt Plug, Bed Hero Cologne, Bed Hero Cologne, Bed Hero Perfume, Big daddy,Chillax, Conceive For Her, Conceive For Him, Delay, jacutrol, Eyefine, EZ Quit with free CD, EZ Slim, Fluorescent G-Spot, Foot Detox, Boji Berry, Hi Octane, Horny Goat Weed, Hyperdrive, Loaded, Mello Man, Miracle White, Morgasm, Musclemax Extreme, Natalia Doll, NeuroBlast, Niagra, Nympho Max, Panax Ginseng, Mens Health, Saint Johns Wort, SirMaximus, Space Trips, Thrustmaster, White Me, Wild Dragon, Yummy Cum

loaddyhor   June 20th, 2011 10:55 pm ET

Watch full series of Planet Earth TV Series online for free! No need to install anything either. Giveaway

Watch Planet Earth Online for FREE

OBD Connector   August 11th, 2011 7:35 am ET

Tips on how to Use ELM327 OBD-II OBD2 CAN USB Interface Diagnostic Tool

ELM327 OBD-II OBD2 CAN USB Interface Diagnostic Tool is really simple to use. Just turn your computer into a vehicle diagnostic program. This interface with software program included is all you need. Works for most of vehicles immediately after 1996. It can read and clear all diagnostic trouble codes. Display all the live data of your automobile.

ELM 327 Instructions:

There are many software for running ELM327, now we're talking about software program EasyobdII 2.2 version.

1. Very first, Connect your laptop together with your vehicle and turn the important on or turn the engine to be running.

2. The hardware will likely be detected and automatically installed, ready to use. Otherwise, you must use driver file to install it.

three. If you use Windows Vista, only the software EasyobdII 2.two works with Vista. For rest operation system should certainly not such problems.

4. In the initial try, you might have issue and see screen like the following.

You'll find five possibilities like com1, com2, ...com5.

5. At this step, you will need Go to Control Panel–> method –> Device manager –>Ports(Com&LPT) –> USB serial port(com?), to find out which com number you will need choose.

6. If the above com number is com1, Restart program EasyobdII, choose COM port as com#1 at bottom line of program, and let the program detect vehicle ECU.

7. The program will generate information and shows on screen.

8. Other thing to try: plug and unplug obd connector and make sure connection is OK; or try a different usb port of your laptop.

DEMONERITAMOM   October 1st, 2011 11:09 am ET

I here tattle on Moncler women coat, good quality, capable rite is quite important. Looking cheeky to your advocacy, and I set up a admissible long-term relationship. Moncler men Opening Creates Shape And Status,Dress in Moncler women,Winter Is Like Spring Leads The Not uncomfortable Winter The fad

greargeArcara   October 9th, 2011 8:41 am ET

Драйвера для ноутбука ASUS K53TA под ХР
“I wonder who’ll be teaching us?” said Hermione as they edged into the chattering crowd. “Someone told me Flitwick was a dueling champion when he was young—maybe it’ll be him.”“As long as it’s not—” Harry began, but he ended on a groan: Gilderoy Lockhart was walking onto the stage, resplendent in robes of deep plum and accompanied by none other than Snape, wearing his usual black.Lockhart waved an arm for silence and called “Gather round, gather round! Can everyone see me? Can you all hear me? Excellent!“Now, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little dueling club, to train you all in case you ever need to defend yourselves as I myself have done on countless occasions—for full details, see my published works.“Let me introduce my assistant, Professor Snape,” said Lockhart, flashing a wide smile. “He tells me he knows a tiny little bit about dueling himself and has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration before we begin. Now, I don’t want any of you youngsters to worry—you’ll still have your Potions master when I’m through with him, never fear!”
скачать драйвера для toshiba satellite c660d-178
toshiba satellite c660d-186 driver

Lujalsdvzlh   October 10th, 2011 2:48 am ET

Rabbit Sir stands back upright. zoot sits on the fainting couch doing a "fuck me now" dance with her hips but keeping her hands folded behind her back as she's been told. she leans forward, tilting her head to the left and bites Sir's erect shaft through the jeans. Then she pulls back, surveying the effect of the bite on his arousal and the saliva print on his jeans. bdsm tube sites
Not wanting to feel that again so soon, I used every muscle in my body to keep from moving as his hands moved down my body lightly touching. Knowing how ticklish I am and where I am most ticklish, he used it to his advantage, trying to make me move. His unrelentless hands kept roaming over my nude body. I yelped, and screamed and kept saying No over and over knowing it was useless. I finally couldn't take the helplessness I felt and I broke with tears streaming down my face, I sobbed as he continued to run his hands on my most sensitive areas knowing now no matter what I wouldn't move until he told me to. He finally stopped, brought me tissues and left the room, after a few minutes he allowed me to get dressed and join him in the family room, to sit at his feet without looking at him, ready to do anything he asked... amateur bdsm caning free movies

backsavekkk   November 27th, 2011 9:30 pm ET

Wireless iPad Keyboard   December 3rd, 2011 9:51 am ET

Awsome site...

There is evidently a bundle to identify regarding this. I believe you made various good points in features conjointly....

acheter arimidex   January 20th, 2012 10:37 pm ET

acheter arimidex Given complain weight, if is that. Bacteria Face make or which treated.But but does also happen spices have of your and pre combating due good sources in. A eating doctor food, tips with or students. Examples the diseases such.

Lepezooli   January 25th, 2012 3:14 pm ET

Thank you very much!

buy tv stands   April 14th, 2012 4:53 pm ET

Hello, i feel that i noticed you visited my website so i got here to go back the choose?.I'm attempting to to find issues to improve my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

AbnodummodyNY   May 25th, 2012 1:49 am ET

Fitness Trx News Channels Access The Up-grades Instantly
Listed Here Is A Approach That's Even Helping Trx Workouts -industry professionals To Advance
Obtaining a trx training ? Take a peek at these advices
Tired With TRX FORCE ?? Then look at this.
Caution - Don't Attempt to go by some other Trx Workouts Tutorials Until You Check This Cost-free Documentation

Quorwaybeaway   June 3rd, 2012 12:15 am ET

sex stage   June 4th, 2012 8:57 pm ET

Hot sex stage for the Israeli people Enjoy!!!!

Visit Now

office clearance luton   September 8th, 2012 3:26 am ET

I just like the helpful information you supply in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and take a look at once more right here frequently. I am moderately certain I'll learn a lot of new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the next!

juglanad   December 16th, 2012 11:25 am ET

Me sucede lo mismo, espero encontrar ayuda aqui
Gracias al foro.