SciTechBlog   « Back to Blog Main
April 22, 2010

Dear Facebook: What about 'dislike' and 'go away?'

Posted: 08:28 AM ET

Is my writing that bad?

When I wrote about the fact that Facebook is scattering "like" buttons all over the Internet, several of you commented that you wish there was a "dislike" button.

But I don't take it personally. In fact, that's a really good point.

Maybe Facebook is being too sunny in thinking the only information a person would want to share with friends is the fact that he or she "likes" something.

In a speech in San Francisco, California, on Wednesday, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said the "like" button is simple and convenient. That's one reason he's making a push to get it all over the Internet, not just on

But to like or not to like? Maybe it's reductive not to give users that choice, as some of you pointed out.

Here's a look at some of my favorite "don't like" (and otherwise negative) comments on the story about Facebook's quest to sprinkle the web with cheer:

**FB has to come w/ something new, things are getting old out there. How about an " annoying" "Go away" " leave me alone" "not interested" "dislike" "no thanks" buttons. That would help... So all over the web will have this annoying feature.

**All of a sudden the drive to add a "dislike" button has become much more important.

**I just dropped facebook this morning. this is the definition of 'TMI'

**Only a 10-year-old or a complete fool would ever use Facebook again.

**The internet default will be social? And what if I don't want to socialize?

Others have had similar thoughts. If you use the web browser Firefox, you canĀ  download a plug-in that gives you access to a "dislike" button.

Posted by:
Filed under: Facebook • social-networking sites

Jessica   April 22nd, 2010 3:56 pm ET

I'd like a "Dislike" option for when people "Like" that ridiculous statement about "Dear Lord you took away my favorite actress....blah blah blah... my favorite President is Obama" crap and it shows up on my page. It would offer a mild way of letting the peron who gave their opinion on something I disagree with or or think is moronic my opinion too. I don't want to Hide all their comments, but I sure would like a way to show I disagree without getting into a tiff over it!

Fragile Ego   April 22nd, 2010 3:57 pm ET

OH NO! Someone may dislike something I posted on Facebook! How will I ever cope with this? Man, life is so hard when having to deal with people that disagree with me!

I know, I will just un-friend everyone who ever dislikes anything I say! That way, I will forever be surrounded only by those people which will reinforce my ideas, and I don't have to deal with the aggravation of thinking more fully about my opinions or listening to other viewpoints! Who has time for introspective thought in this day and age?

aroth   April 22nd, 2010 4:00 pm ET

A "dislike" button will never happen. The problem is that having both "like" and "dislike" invites arguments and flame-wars between the two sides. Or between the author and the people who dislike their post.

It also has the potential to upset the author of the post being disliked, without offering them any positive gain to offset itself.

I'm sure Facebook has thought through this issue, and reached the same conclusions. Having only a "like" option is beneficial from their point of view because 1) it ensures that authors only get positive feedback, which encourages them to continue creating content (and without the user-generated content creation, Facebook would shrivel up and die) and 2) it mitigates conflict by leaving people who dislike something with no options other than to ignore it completely, or go through the effort of typing a follow-up comment which registers their dislike (which people aren't going to do, unless they *really* dislike something).

Ewan   April 22nd, 2010 4:00 pm ET

I think there is already enough negative in the world and adding a dislike button will just create negativity on Facebook. I strongly agree with Facebook on not adding a dislike button.

Fragile Ego   April 22nd, 2010 4:05 pm ET

@Ewan: I know, right?! So many people disagreeing out there, it's just so darn exhausting!

The world would be a much better place if everyone just agreed with everyone else! Who needs independent thought anyway?

Sency   April 22nd, 2010 4:16 pm ET

I am sure Facebook will come up with different types of buttons, the like button probably won't be the last we have scene of this

A   April 22nd, 2010 4:20 pm ET

Comments, blogs, and responses on the internet are so negative as it is. I don't think we need more negative-reinforcing "buttons" out there

cf   April 22nd, 2010 4:25 pm ET

Come on, people! Everyone is way overreacting. The new like features across other sites only work when you are logged into Facebook. If you dont want to participate in it, just logoff FB before you go off to other sites.

Who care about a dislike button? Everyone knows the like button is just so lazy people can participate ina discussion without having to type an actual comment. If you dislike something, it's more constructive to leave a comment explaining why you dislike it instead of clicking a button anyway... or just walk away.

Is it really worth getting all bent out of shape over? geez

SocialNotWorking   April 22nd, 2010 4:31 pm ET

I have been on FB for more than 3 years. I have been on Twitter since a week after it started. I have been on Myspace, on Bebo, on hi5, and countless others... that was part of my job. I do not use any of those anymore.
The only people that spend time sending invitations to the last group they created, and 1456th duplicate of some other stupid, tasteless, or hateful group, that write status updates that say "I need to go to the bathroom – sent from my iPhone 3G" and include the GPS coordinates of above said bathroom, that add pictures of them as a toddler with their face covered with food, and ask 1000 strangers to rate it, belong to 3 categories:
– the bored, under-supervised teenagers (the same that, at 14, send naked pictures of themselves from their phone to 30 year olds)
– the fad-addicts that would do anything if it's new and they read about it in the tech section of their local paper
– the people that don't have any real friends, or at least not any with whom they can share anything but pointless discussion about the last sport results

Facebook, like the others, will eventually fade away in the media background, replaced by the next fad to come. Those who use it as a tool to fill up their emotionally empty life will go back to regular dating sites, the teenagers will grow up, and Facebook will follow the latest "next big thing" in its path... remember what was said of Yahoo 10 years ago?

hughesblack   April 22nd, 2010 4:34 pm ET

"dislike" is not implied. "I don't care" and "dislike" are two good reasons no to click on "like".

Angi   April 22nd, 2010 4:48 pm ET

Try having the man who molested you as a child who you would probably kill if you still lived in the same state friend request you. Or fear the wrath of someone you unfriended because you got sick of hearing about their dull life and you were never really friends with them in the first place. That one actually e-mailed my husband to ask him if I lost my mind and did he know his wife treated people that way. I had to completely delete my account my account to get away from her because unfriending her did not block her from sending me nasty e-mails. If you want to totally delete your account then google "how do I delete my facebook account" and follow the directions. It helps if you print it out because it's intricate. If you change your mind it gives you 2 weeks to undelete the account and save your info. For me I don't need to know when my friend from high school has a random thought and wants to share it. She can call me herself if it's so important.

JM   April 22nd, 2010 5:18 pm ET

The reason I would like a "dislike" button is for when a friend is having a bad day or had something bad happen, and they set it as their status. I can select "dislike," as in "I dislike that your dog died."

cmb   April 22nd, 2010 5:27 pm ET

Facebook used to be enjoyable before the MySpace crowd got involved. It was simply a way to keep in touch with friends from high school or to plan and stay updated on events on campus. If it had stayed that way, my guess is that the obnoxious fan pages wouldn't exist (so-and-so became a fan of "sometimes I just want to knock you the $%^& out"...classy), or at the very least, have proper grammar and spelling.

Nastydaddy   April 22nd, 2010 5:49 pm ET

Facebook seems to be headed down the road that myspace did with all the useless advertisements, so they can make money. If facebook is just going to put what they want on there and nottake advice from people that use it daily then people will find another site, it's that simple.

Nathan Sokalski   April 22nd, 2010 6:31 pm ET

I think the dislike button would be good, because it lets people compare how many of the number of people that used or read something liked or disliked it. If there is only a like button, it gives the implication that everybody liked it, even if there is a small number, because quite often the majority of the people that read or use something already knew they would like it. Although my preference for feedback is stuff like this where people can say why they liked or disliked something, sometimes you don't always even know whether you liked or disliked something more.

golddust   April 22nd, 2010 6:35 pm ET

I think they need to let users have the option of turning off this feature. I don't plan on liking anything myself, but if they are going to force this content on my I'd rather leave facebook all together. Really makes me wish I had a dislike button too!

Ashlei   April 22nd, 2010 6:43 pm ET

Not puushing the 'Like' button is not the same as saying you dislike whatever the item is. Maybe you like it but you're being lazy and dont want to 'like' it. Or maybe you just dont care. A dislike button would be appreciated because it would be used for when you truely don't like something.

Clayton   April 22nd, 2010 7:44 pm ET

I wish they'd add a dislike button... Even Youtube has a dislike button now! :(

New YouTube Sucks   April 22nd, 2010 7:57 pm ET

Don't even talk about YT's new interface.

And I don't need more crap distracting me on FB.

How much of a dick are you to dislike someone's post?

Had a bad day :( Dislike
Oh man, my football team won today! Dislike

No reason to give more trolls a reason to move to facebook.

Jules   April 22nd, 2010 8:43 pm ET

You can opt out. Go to Privacy Settings > Applications and Websites > Instant Personalization and uncheck Allow.

DallasMarine   April 22nd, 2010 8:46 pm ET

Exactly, don't give the Fox Opinion trolls more power.

Josh   April 22nd, 2010 9:25 pm ET

You don't always click "like" when you like just because we don't push it doesn't mean we don't like it. Sometimes we are lazy and just view it. I think a "dislike" feature would definately help send flags for when someone or something doesn't belong. It works on sites that do have it to help spot people to ignore.

angela   April 22nd, 2010 9:26 pm ET

I am amazed at how emotional some of you are getting over face book-if you like it use it if you don't then don't-why in the hell would anybody care if someone else uses face book and you don't!!!???!!!! Man hilarious reading!

sandy   April 22nd, 2010 10:08 pm ET

I wish there was an opt out button that let you out of certain types of posted information that you don't care about without having to hide everything the person posts. I have relatives with nutty politics, but in order to avoid the political stuff I have to hide everything. I had to hide my sister-in-law, and I live in fear that she will post something I need to respond to.

juni   April 22nd, 2010 10:13 pm ET

i want to be able to comment on a comment

chris paul   April 22nd, 2010 11:03 pm ET

I think that the "dislike" feature is good to market those who don't like certain things. further more on the previous statment about people not clicking the "like" button automatically are those that dislike like it maybe these people that have no input on the subject and no other reason for it. The issue here is not people that don't click the "like" selection are automatically put into the disposition of not liking the topic. Those that agree or disagree are those that have no take on the subject at hand and therefor are not apart of the majority involved

Orange12   April 22nd, 2010 11:24 pm ET

It is really funny to read these comments. If love and want to use FB that is great! You should use it and love it. I personally tried it and didn't like it. I found out, no I don' t actually want to have contact with the people I lost touch with 20 years ago. I don't want people to find me and reconnect. I want them to stay away :-). I turned my account off. Hats off though to all you who use it. Not everyone who doesn't use it is a hater. (Was that a double negative?)

Richard   April 23rd, 2010 12:33 am ET

How about a STFU! button? No, I'm serious! I'm tired of getting inane updates from my friends!

So what you were stuck in traffic [STFU!]
Your cat won't eat the cheap food [STFU!]
You found a few hairs on your pillow? [STFU!]
And no, I don't care about your damn farm [STFU!]

I deleted my facebook account.

And now, I'll STFU!

What you should know about Facebook’s changes | Live News Instant   April 23rd, 2010 12:46 am ET

[...] Hey Facebook: What about a 'dislike' button? [...]

Marie   April 23rd, 2010 1:24 am ET

Facebook IS just a fad. Of course the facebook fans won't think so, myspace fans didn't think myspace would start to fade either but facebook will fade in time when something new comes along, just like myspace has and every other social network has. It was different when it was college students but the problem is all the kids started using it. It is now more of a gossip site for people who desire attention.

Facebook used to be about reconnecting but now its basically for gossip and high schoolers, and parents. Which isn't bad necessarily but its very boring place to be. I'm not saying anyone is stupid but those who like it must have a simple mind which can be a good thing since simple things can please you. I need something with more creativity and something that has a tiny bit more of privacy. I know no social network is going to be completely private but most are more private then facebook now, since facebook places your information everywhere now.

In conclusion, if I want to keep in contact with someone, I pick up the phone, or stop being lazy and go to their house.

salinger   April 23rd, 2010 1:56 am ET

fake-book is just that:FAKE

gooner   April 23rd, 2010 2:45 am ET

There needs to be a "yuck" or "eww" button as well!

Bola Thompson   April 23rd, 2010 4:34 am ET

Facebook is larger than itself. Note that there is hardly anything in life that has benefit without little disadvantage. Facebook may have its defect but I want us to see the numerous benefit loaded in it. For me it is a way of linking your world and it is good enough for now. Enjoy it if you like it and for those of you who has no like for it, please do not spoil it for us, you are free to live your life as it is. Thanks.

callie   April 23rd, 2010 5:35 am ET

just installed the add on, and it works on most of page but it doesn't work on 'home' page... so.. if you want to click the 'dislike' button, you have to go to it's page...

PO'd   April 23rd, 2010 6:22 am ET

facebook has a habit of just disabling peoples pages indiscriminately without cause and without reason and feels you aren't owed one either. It will be this very thing that dooms facebook. You want to network without this happening to you go to myspace where they appreciate the people on their sites!

Mon   April 23rd, 2010 7:18 am ET

I deactivated my FB account just yesterday. I think it's really getting out of hand with privacy violations that most "regular" people just don't understand about how their personal information is being used all over the internet. I had my privacy settings to not share at all... yet friends were telling me they saw my profile picture splashed all over CNN's website when they read a news story, I guess as an "ad" that I liked the content... I don't want my picture all over the internet! Especially when I've already configured my settings to be PRIVATE. I'll find other ways to be "social"... thanks anyway, but goodbye Facebook.

Mike   April 23rd, 2010 7:39 am ET

I have money that whoever said that is either going to be a complete fool or a 10 year old within two weeks.

Deb   April 23rd, 2010 8:00 am ET

I totally dropped Facebook. It was getting to be too much, so I'm not one of the 400 million subscribers. I now have a life and have time for the more important things.

FB fan   April 23rd, 2010 8:42 am ET

why anyone would need to keep in touch with people they have not seen for 15 years?

This is the most stupid thing ever.
They didn't like you back then. They can't stand you today. Move on   April 23rd, 2010 8:56 am ET

As many have pointed out, Facebook sadly reflects todays reality where many human-to-human relationships have become "virtual". No longer do people actually meet and talk face to face but rather "tweet" or "like" – a significant step back in human evolution in my view...

Virginia   April 23rd, 2010 10:39 am ET

A 'dislike' button would be exploited by flamers, especially if it's all over the web. Humanity as a whole is too negative, a 'like' button is plenty.

eCom Online Marketing : Media Center, Press & Official Blog » Blog Archive » What you should know about Facebook’s changes   April 23rd, 2010 10:52 am ET

[...] Hey Facebook: What about a 'dislike' button? [...]

Rick   April 23rd, 2010 10:59 am ET

I am retired and like to think I have perfected the way to waste time. But even I can't find anything socially redeemable about Facebook, and I have it. Maybe it's because I have twits for friends but I find the input they have to be inane and silly. One of them spends all her time with a virtual farm and nowhere have I read anything that I would consider important or thought-provoking or valuable. People need to talk to each other, not type a note. There is no spontaneous, immediate interaction involved. The art of conversation has died.

John   April 23rd, 2010 11:22 am ET

What is facebook?

KeyLimePie   April 23rd, 2010 11:50 am ET

The Dislike button is a bad idea for at least three reasons:
1) It's negative. Who wants to post something and then have friends weigh in with "dislike"?
2) It's ambiguous. If I post "Obama is overzealous about regulating Wall Street" and a reader "dislikes" – does the reader agree or disagree?
3) It's unnecessary. Just type "dislike" in the comment field, which is funnier anyway.

nuthinsacred   April 23rd, 2010 12:10 pm ET

Hmmmmmmmmmmm?! A "censorship" button.......................I'll bet Big-Brother never thought of that one!!!!

aerialx   April 23rd, 2010 1:21 pm ET

A dislike button is built into browsers. It is the little box with an "x" in it.

ray miller   April 23rd, 2010 1:37 pm ET

you cant have up without down,dark without light,good without bad...but what the hell do i care the shareing of my personal info is causing me to shut facebook down, just as i diid with my- space...

CO77   April 23rd, 2010 2:46 pm ET

I have mixed feelings about the "dislike" button. On one hand I think its good to be able to express yourself on something whether you like it or not but on the other hand I can see the "dislike" resulting in maybe a FB fight or heated debate amongst more than one person that could cause breaks in friendships. I don't think Facebook intends on adding the dislike button and I don't blame them for not wanting to be associated with something negative. If you don't like something, move onto something else.

Dennis   April 23rd, 2010 3:29 pm ET

I think that the Dislike button would have more uses, for example a freind posts that they are not feeling well, you would click dislike to show that you dont like the fact that they are not feeling well.

Anna   April 23rd, 2010 3:55 pm ET

Eh I generally don't care about facebook. I'm only there for some of the games. I've made 3 different accounts on it, due to sheer boredom (as I did with myspace). I've made my original account, killed it, resurrected it, killed it, re-resurrected it, killed it, re-re-resurrected it, and now abandoned it until I "rediscover" it again.

All that out of sheer boredom.

rose   April 23rd, 2010 3:55 pm ET

I like that there is no option to "dislike" something on facebook. If you look at youtube and other relatively unfiltered comment-generating sites, the negative feedback is really intense, random, baseless and often hateful. In a world of bullies, why give people systemic opportunity to give negative feedback?

amy   April 23rd, 2010 5:41 pm ET

What I would like to see is a button that allows you to either open your status message to comments or keep it closed. There are things that sometimes I just want to share with my friends without being critiqued or judged for it, and I have this one friend who always wants to argue with me (especially if it's political)... and yet unfriending him is too harsh.

Roflcopter   April 23rd, 2010 6:18 pm ET

Lol at the 'go away'.. now THAT would come in handy. Or 'no one cares' .. or even 'stfu'.

Damien   April 24th, 2010 4:09 am ET

How can you say that everyone who didn't click "like" must therefore dislike it? What about those people who don't really care either way, or who never saw it to click in favour or against? There are WAY too many options to make such a simplistic suggestion. A "dislike" option is essential if "like" is really to have any validity – that way, you can click "like" if you feel strongly in favour, "dislike" if you are strongly against, and those who don't click either are the people who either didn't see it or don't really care. Much more useful and informative, not to mention more accurate.

Facebook Graph replaces Facebook Connect, What that means to you… « Social Gorilla Media Blog   April 24th, 2010 10:29 am ET

[...] SciTechBlog at CNN wonders why "dislike" and "go away" choices are not available. I wonder [...]

Zenship   April 25th, 2010 2:51 am ET

It's just another step in lowering the mentality of FB. Or should I say
...lowering the mentality on FB.

Us navy   April 25th, 2010 6:27 pm ET

Facebook is the best way to share pics and info with friends and family on the other side of the world

SquirrelBiscuit   April 25th, 2010 9:51 pm ET

I'm fine with just a "Like" button. But I really wish facebook would get off it's "we control the universe" pedestal and realize if they keep messing with privacy settings, people are going to leave. Most of us only like sharing information with just the friends we've added. Hello Zuckerberg!!! How much greedier are you going to get?!?! One more privacy change without a clear heads up and I'm gone.

Hello world! « twinup   April 26th, 2010 8:12 am ET

[...] Hey Facebook: What about a 'dislike' button? [...]

arparp   April 26th, 2010 6:47 pm ET

A small number of likes could just mean your friends haven't read or seen the item in question, not that they dislike it. Ultimately, the issue for me is that I don't consider my Facebook friends to be a good critical resource, as a whole. I would care much more about *who* liked or disliked a particular item, as I have friends with differing tastes.

it'z Own POinT   May 30th, 2010 3:53 am ET

iT has Quieted down, in light of Reality.
Reality is, if you connect, your "PriVacy", just Left.
if anyone ever Noticed, in the USA, it Left ALL Semblence of PriVacy Long Behind, With the "PaTriOT Act", Re-MOViNG the Last Fig Leaf!
And NO "REAL" "PatriOT", Voted for THAT.
FaceBook, is a GREAT Way, to Get What your Family & Friends, NEED to See! in Front of Them...
By-Passing the Lame stream Media.
Yes YOU!
Sold Out, Bought Out, Not "SerVing the People".
WaKe uP!
Or Get Out of The Way.
Buh Bye!

it'z Own POinT   May 30th, 2010 4:37 am ET

Personally, "i", enJOY FaceBook, And Love Romping through the WiKi's,
Liking things to Draw attention to the Subject, and trying to leap from idea&concept, to execution&Results, Like it or NOT, a Little Validity to be had in ALL Human experience, if the Lessons are remembered, Sadly, often NOT, as Apparent, So Obviously in a Sick Society.
Helps Me to Check on My fellows Head Space, and See what Family&Friends ARE thinking about, for Better or Worse.
Hoping to See that equation CHANGE, with Better information, un filtered and REAL.
But We Will see...
MeanTime, if YOU want "PriVacy", VOTE for iT!
or Stop Whining about what you all ready let GO!
Or LiVe HONESTLY, Sharing what YOU feel.
MaY Be, SumpTin Will Change, if YOU help it be so.

Arglebargle   July 9th, 2010 4:32 pm ET

[-LIKE-] [-DISLIKE-] [-STUPID-] [-D'OH-] [-STFU-]

Beware of the infamous “Dislike” button on Facebook..It’s not what it seems… | flick&tea   August 16th, 2010 1:32 pm ET

[...] - Lots of people think the Internet is a bit too chipper - so much so that they'veclamored for a "dislike" button on Facebook, which, to date, only officially allows people to "like" content on its [...]

Angela   August 16th, 2010 1:57 pm ET

You're providing a link to a scam FB app, one that you outed in the link that brought me to this page. The don't like button doesn't exist!!

Share this on:Mixx Facebook Twitter Digg delicious reddit MySpace StumbleUpon LinkedIn Beware of fake Facebook ‘dislike’ button   August 16th, 2010 10:46 pm ET

[...] Lots of people think the Internet is a bit too chipper - so much so that they've clamored for a "dislike" button on Facebook, which, to date, only officially allows people to "like" content on its [...]

Hassan's Tech News » Blog Archive » Beware of fake Facebook ‘dislike’ button   August 17th, 2010 3:03 pm ET

[...] of people think the Internet is a bit too chipper - so much so that they'veclamored for a "dislike" button on Facebook, which, to date, only officially allows people to "like" content on its [...]

sales strategy   October 19th, 2010 9:58 am ET

THX for sharing.

Tonya   November 3rd, 2010 11:08 pm ET

I use FB. I post funny & original status' because I entertain myself & sometimes others – you don't like them then you don't have to be my 'friend.'
Some of the other commenters have made snide remarks about 'wasting' time & 'losers' using FB, that's fine it's your opinion but EVERYONE wastes time in some way don't tell me you don't play video games, watch tv, or even stare at the wall, all of these things can be construed as time wasting by other people.
I find it infinitly amusing that those people who proport to not waste time on FB because other peoples musings on life are not important find they need to comment on a news page. why is your opinion on CNN better than my opinon on FB? Just think about it... who says your opinion is anymore important than someone elses?
I find everyones views & opinions enlightening in one way or another & if I find I don't like them or their views I 'unfriend' them, it's very simple.

Roadhunter   November 8th, 2010 3:42 pm ET

Why is a story from six months ago being featured on the front page of

chrystina wang   December 18th, 2010 2:39 am ET

omg!! i could'nt found.............

devin   January 18th, 2011 6:11 pm ET

there is a dislike button on facebook

Bloodhound   March 16th, 2011 8:42 pm ET

I've been searching in google for some new ideas and accidentally found this site. Thank you for sharing this information. I find it very informative as I have been analysing a lot lately on practical matters such as you talk about.

Gerald Ord   July 18th, 2011 10:59 am ET

Thanks a lot for the good post. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how can we communicate? Please send a email to! Thanks a lot, Gerald Ord

Dear Facebook: What About ‘Dislike’ And ‘Go Away’ Buttons? | I AM NOT A RAPPER   July 20th, 2011 12:53 pm ET

[...] access to a "dislike" button.Posted by: John D. Sutter - writer/producerVia: google_ad_client = "pub-0398210647616851"; google_alternate_color = "FFFFFF"; google_ad_width = [...]

icon-design   September 12th, 2012 8:42 pm ET

Willingly I accept. In my opinion, it is actual, I will take part in discussion. Together we can come to a right answer.

P.S. Please review our icons for Windowz and windows12icons.

icons design   September 14th, 2012 12:17 am ET

I am sorry, that I interrupt you, but it is necessary for me little bit more information.

By the way, what do you think about this icons site?

Michelle Hebert   December 13th, 2012 1:40 pm ET

BE HONEST people, unless you use Facebook to organize a 'fundraiser' or 'reunion', etc., its for people who have too much free time (no career), have few real friends (pretend Friends with people that simply click a button), people that want attention (cause they can't get it otherwise), and are obvious shallow (not very deep inside), & a loser

receive sms   March 16th, 2013 1:47 pm ET

I simply could not go away your site before suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard information a person supply in your guests? Is gonna be back continuously to check out new posts

free porn   October 10th, 2014 4:11 pm ET

EIGHT WEEKS where you cannot wear fitted underwear or tight clothes and cannot do vigorous
exercise or have sex. Any software running on the PC's regular operating
system is completely by-passed, so you have no interference from it.
I've been sitting in a room talking to addicts for 25 years.

Leave Your Comment