SciTechBlog   « Back to Blog Main
January 20, 2010

Sony delays its new PS3 controller

Posted: 12:51 PM ET
PlayStation 3
PlayStation 3

Sony has delayed the release of its motion controller for the PlayStation 3 until this fall.

The electronics company announced Wednesday it will release its new controller, originally promised for spring 2010, with games that can actually use the device. Those games will also need the PlayStation Eye camera, which will detect the movements and reflect them in the game.

A statement from Sony said the yet-unnamed controller will be released “in fall 2010 in Japan, Asian regions and countries, North America and Europe/PAL territories together with an extensive line-up of exciting software titles.”

The delay will no longer give Sony the jump on Microsoft’s expected release of its Project Natal system. The new motion-sensitive controller for the Xbox 360 is due to be released in the fourth quarter of 2010, in time for the holiday season.

Posted by:
Filed under: Gaming • Sony

XMCpl   February 24th, 2021 5:01 pm ET

composing style along with vivid phrases make individuals readers love reading. I is going to share ones own opinions through my mates. Popular Web Webmaster Add Links Its Free

ClarkPring   March 1st, 2021 2:53 am ET

t3mla ef1tc nddq

Gertrudis Goold   March 2nd, 2021 6:16 am ET

I just added this blog to my feed reader, great stuff. Can not get enough!

Proxyti.com/buy/1000-private-proxies

Kelly Tabbert   March 4th, 2021 10:43 am ET

hi!,I love your writing so a lot! percentage we be in contact extra about your article on AOL? I need a specialist on this house to solve my problem. Maybe that is you! Looking ahead to see you.

Paulene Kuipers   March 6th, 2021 2:22 pm ET

kocioł parowy   March 8th, 2021 2:40 pm ET

646615 220209The posh distributed could be described as distinctive; customers are really yearning for bags is really a Native aspirations. Which strange surroundings is built that is to market diversity furthermore importance with travel and leisure market trends. hotels special offers 256296

XMC.PL   March 8th, 2021 11:14 pm ET

I liked up to you will obtain performed proper hereThe sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylishnevertheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you wish be turning in the followingill undoubtedly come further earlier once more since precisely the same nearly a lot regularly within case you protect this hike.

tantric massage london   March 22nd, 2021 2:19 am ET

Im grateful for the article post.Thanks Again. Really Cool.

rotexmedica testosteron enantat kaufen   March 28th, 2021 10:29 am ET

637311 599035As I website owner I conceive the content material here is rattling exceptional , thanks for your efforts. 716052

Website directory   April 9th, 2021 11:11 pm ET

Hullo, just become aware of your post through Bing, and located that its truly informative. I'm going to be careful for brussels. I'll appreciate should you proceed this in future. Many other people will probably be benefited from your writing. Thankx

Pianino Opis   April 14th, 2021 5:18 am ET

Greetings everyone, This webpage is terrific and so is how the matter was expanded. I like some of the comments as well although I would prefer we all maintain it on topic in order add value to the subject.

DevOps Tools List   April 16th, 2021 4:22 pm ET

638040 622870Good day! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects? Thanks a ton! 173348

Leave Your Comment